Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams Swings Both Ways Live : 2014 Tour Announced

Options
  • 18-11-2013 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

Robbie will be taking his new album on a tour of arenas across the UK and Europe next year and tickets go on sale in December 2013.

The Swings Both Ways Live arena tour starts in April 2014 and sees Robbie visit Hungary, Austria, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and the UK.

Take a look at the full list of dates and venues below and visit RobbieWilliams.com for ticketing information.

Belfast is on Friday June 13th.No Dublin date announced yet but would expect one to be announced sooner or later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder would he do 4 or 5 nights run at O2 Dublin this time around?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Niamh_101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder would he do 4 or 5 nights run at O2 Dublin this time around?

Waiting for Dublin date to be announced! Few gaps between dates so who knows! I'm hoping to go to a few dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

Twould be quite handy for Dublin to be announced soon, itll get me out of a bind for a Christmas prezzie!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

any word on how much tickets are? will uk dates sell out quick?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

I really hope if there is a Dublin date it's announced before tickets go on sale next week. Not like the last time where people had forked out for plane, train and hotel to uk & Europe dates only for a Dublin date to be announced much later grrrr!!

Would love him to do a few dates in the O2 but seeing as it's a Swing show I'm not sure the fairweather fans would snap up tickets as quick as for his other tours.

Fingers crossed for Dublin otherwise let the mad scramble for Belfast begin!!

• Advertisement

Prices seem to vary for UK dates. Inner pit for Belfast are £99, Glasgow I think around £70 but in Newcastle £125 so won't know until tickets go on sale next week. I think his dedicated fans will get tickets. I saw him 3 times this month. I saw him at London Palladium, Children in Need Rocks and Heart Radio Secret Gig in London. I'm hoping to go to a few dates but trying to avoid expensive tickets! I would love it if there was a date in Dublin but I don't mind driving to Belfast!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Robbie will be taking his new album on a tour of arenas across the UK and Europe next year and tickets go on sale in December 2013.

The Swings Both Ways Live arena tour starts in April 2014 and sees Robbie visit Hungary, Austria, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and the UK.

Take a look at the full list of dates and venues below and visit RobbieWilliams.com for ticketing information.

Belfast is on Friday June 13th.No Dublin date announced yet but would expect one to be announced sooner or later.

Thanks for the warning!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

Niamh_101 wrote: »
    Prices seem to vary for UK dates. Inner pit for Belfast are £99, Glasgow I think around £70 but in Newcastle £125 so won't know until tickets go on sale next week. I think his dedicated fans will get tickets. I saw him 3 times this month. I saw him at London Palladium, Children in Need Rocks and Heart Radio Secret Gig in London. I'm hoping to go to a few dates but trying to avoid expensive tickets! I would love it if there was a date in Dublin but I don't mind driving to Belfast!

any link to where u saw ticket prices?

badker wrote: »
    any link to where u saw ticket prices?

I had a look at Odyssey Arena Website, Venue in Glasgow, can't remember the name and Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle. I think are the only venues in UK that have put prices up.

Anyone with any insider info as to whether a Dublin date will be announced in a few months, similar to what happened with his last tour?

Can't understand the delay in announcing dates!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I'd say he will do a Dublin date, people just need to be patient and avoid booking flights to the UK.

karaokeman wrote: »
    I'd say he will do a Dublin date, people just need to be patient and avoid booking flights to the UK.

Oh that's one thing I lack when it comes to concerts is patience!

Delighted this morning with my tickets for Belfast, no planes just a bit of a drive. Will be treatless for the next few months but totally worth it!

It is an absolute nightmare trying to get tickets! All I want is Inner Pit and they hardly released any yesterday or today! Chaos for a lot of fans! Good Luck on Friday!

It is an absolute nightmare trying to get tickets! All I want is Inner Pit and they hardly released any yesterday or today! Chaos for a lot of fans! Good Luck on Friday!

Were you trying for Belfast inner pit? I got 2 yesterday morning in the amazon presale but it was a scramble as usual. Best of luck on Friday!

I went for Glasgow yesterday but was a nightmare. They sold Inner Pit before 9am!! I got my hands on inner pit for Belfast this morning but I clicked on Northern Ireland postage instead of Republic so I could have sign into my account but NO I clicked on the back button because I was panicking and then they were gone :( Thanks, I think I'll need it!

I went for Glasgow yesterday but was a nightmare. They sold Inner Pit before 9am!! I got my hands on inner pit for Belfast this morning but I clicked on Northern Ireland postage instead of Republic so I could have sign into my account but NO I clicked on the back button because I was panicking and then they were gone :( Thanks, I think I'll need it!

Hope you got sorted this morning :-)

Nope no dates have been added today so I'll have to wait for tomorrow's general sale

Nope no dates have been added today so I'll have to wait for tomorrow's general sale

Oh god sorry! I keep thinking it's Friday today. Good luck tomorrow so, keep us posted

ha I wish it was Friday! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 javelindiva

Niamh_101 how do you know that inner pit was sold before 9am? If ticketmaster had them up for sale at all you would still be able to select to purchase but it would then show up as being no tickets available. As far as I can see the only Inner pit tickets available so far for Glasgow have been through Mark Butler who is offering VIP Hospitality for a whopping £395 including inner pit access.

I have 2 general standing for Glasgow on the 26th and have my fingers crossed that they release inner pit tickets tomorrow in general sale.

• Advertisement

Niamh_101 how do you know that inner pit was sold before 9am? If ticketmaster had them up for sale at all you would still be able to select to purchase but it would then show up as being no tickets available. As far as I can see the only Inner pit tickets available so far for Glasgow have been through Mark Butler who is offering VIP Hospitality for a whopping £395 including inner pit access.

I have 2 general standing for Glasgow on the 26th and have my fingers crossed that they release inner pit tickets tomorrow in general sale.

Read it on various forums. People got there's at 8.30. Not that many inner pit tickets or good seats were released anyway. He won't have all the inner pit tickets though and he'll have a hard time selling them! Birmingham tickets went on sale the day before presale.

Read it on various forums. People got there's at 8.30. Not that many inner pit tickets or good seats were released anyway. He won't have all the inner pit tickets though and he'll have a hard time selling them! Birmingham tickets went on sale the day before presale.

You would think thy would release the inner pit to fans at least, like they used to. Hopefully the rest get the released tomorrow.

I think what's putting people off is that the seating plan in ticket soup and ticketmaster doesn't show an inner pit for Glasgow. There shouldn't be so much confusion, they ticket agents need to get a grip. Even the hydro (when I phoned them) couldn't tell me who was selling inner pit tickets lol

You would think thy would release the inner pit to fans at least, like they used to. Hopefully the rest get the released tomorrow.

I think what's putting people off is that the seating plan in ticket soup and ticketmaster doesn't show an inner pit for Glasgow. There shouldn't be so much confusion, they ticket agents need to get a grip. Even the hydro (when I phoned them) couldn't tell me who was selling inner pit tickets lol

There WILL be an inner pit for Glasgow. Ticketmaster confused a lot of people saying yes and no over it but I caught them and then they said there will be one. I agree with you about inner pit. It was basically a general sale and touts have already put tickets up on other websites.

There WILL be an inner pit for Glasgow. Ticketmaster confused a lot of people saying yes and no over it but I caught them and then they said there will be one. I agree with you about inner pit. It was basically a general sale and touts have already put tickets up on other websites.

Oh I know there will be an inner pit as the hydro have confirmed it. The seating plan doesn't match though, as well as the inner pit being missing from it there are ground levels seats missing from it.

It's just been a farce from start to finish.

Oh I know there will be an inner pit as the hydro have confirmed it. The seating plan doesn't match though, as well as the inner pit being missing from it there are ground levels seats missing from it.

It's just been a farce from start to finish.

So many people rang the venue and have them different answers too. Apparently the standing area especially inner pit is part of the stage? Supposed to be shapend like a boat. That's the rumour anyway.

New Belfast date! 14th of June, suits me better! I have a feeling he'll do Dublin before Belfast.... Good Luck! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Is he finally telling everyone, with the title of the album?

Who got their tickets yesterday? :D

Who got their tickets yesterday? :D

Please tell me you did!!

• Advertisement

Anniebell wrote: »
    Please tell me you did!!

I did indeed! Inner pit 14th of June, going to try and get few more tickets after Christmas. Most of standing is sold out so fingers crossed more tickets will be released! Would have been on this yesterday but was too busy meeting Gary Barlow lol :D

Advertisement