Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Ikea Belfast deliver to South?

Options
  • 26-10-2013 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Ikea in Belfast would deliver to Donegal? I can't see it on their website. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,144 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

iirc,there was an option to hire a courier to deliver to you, but don't think it was cheap.

Would Ikea in RoI not be a better option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

NIMAN wrote: »
    iirc,there was an option to hire a courier to deliver to you, but don't think it was cheap.

Not if I compare prices in the two. Would save €100 on the sofa I was going to order and I have to go to Belfast anyway. Thanks for the reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

They charge about 100stg to deliver to donegal but only about 40 to Derry, must be a 60 pound toll or something at the border.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,862 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Buying something from their Dublin store is a bit costly to get delivered here :eek:
    Deliveries outside the store delivery area include:

• Clare • Cork • Donegal • Galway • Kerry • Leitrim • Limerick • Mayo • Roscommon • Sligo • Tipperary

They are charged at €120 regardless of value of goods.
    Please speak to one of our co-workers for more information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

It would be if it was in Letterkenny or Sligo and not Dublin, twice the journey to the Belfast IKEA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,144 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Hire yourself a van for the day? Many do unlimited mileage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

Hire yourself a van for the day? Many do unlimited mileage.

Lol I might just do that. I'll put the baby seat in the front :)

Advertisement