Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Le Petit Braquet charity sale Schwalbe Winter Tyres; Shimano pedals; bits'n'bobs

Options
  • 14-10-2013 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Added after original posting:
    I don't post on boards much and I don't lurk as much as I used to. After posting this ad I clicked into some of the threads referencing le petit braquet's fund - because I was unaware of it. When I clicked throught to the mycharity.ie page, I was shocked to recognise LPB as someone I worked with in my first job out of college about 10 years ago. Le petit braquet gave me a lot of advice then - both regarding the workplace and cycling - that was very much appreciated. It was from him that I first learned of the wonderful existence of padded cycling shorts :)

I would like to amend this thread so that the proceeds will go to le petit braquet's fund.

Mods - I hope this amendment is OK. Can I ask someone to amend the title appropriately?

Original Post
    Some items I picked up for a project bike that never got off the ground, plus some bits that were lying around ;-). I'm hoping someone else can get more use out of them.

Schwalbe Winter Marathon Tyres (pair) 700x35.
    Condition: New.
    One of them still has the label attached.
    Asking €45 each.
    275838.jpg

Shimano PD-M520 Pedals. Sold.
    Double-sided SPD pedals. Brand new in box.
    Asking €20.
    275839.jpg

Crank Brothers mini-pump.
    Condition: Used and in working order - although in the interest of full disclosure I was never able to inflate road bike tyres satisfactorily with it.
    Asking €10 - but happy with a nominal amount!
    275837.jpg

Ashima V-Brake blocks.
    I'm not sure how I have these as I don't have a bike with V-brakes.
    Asking - Free to a good home, but I would ask you to cover postage if necessary make a €10 donation to le petit braquet's fund and I will cover any necessary postage.
    275835.jpg

Specialized S-Wrap Bar tape - Blue.
    Condition: New and in box, but there is some minor oil staining on one of the pieces of tape.
    Asking - €10.
    275836.jpg

I'm based in Dublin - on the southside, but can meet in the city centre most days. I'm happy to post everything at the buyer's expense, but the pedals and tyres might add a bit to the cost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭stopped_clock

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I'll take the pedals for the asking price (and will include postage or will collect - whichever suits you).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Just changed the title for you stopped_clock :)

I'll take the pedals for the asking price (and will include postage or will collect - whichever suits you).

Good stuff. I'll PM you when I get to my PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭randomstuff

Offer 10 for the bar tape, where are you located?

• Advertisement

Offer 10 for the bar tape, where are you located?

Thanks.

I'm in Blackrock or Dublin 2. Happy to post as well.

PM me your no and we'll sort something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Are these still available? If so I'll take the bar tape and pedals.

Advertisement