Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"histle.org" popup when visiting Facebook.

• 29-05-2013 7:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭

U8XtXWd.jpg

Keep getting this message when I try and go to FB.

I've cleared everything on chrome and ran super anti-spyware and still happening.

Anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AppleTartFace

I just got it too! And for a good couple of months I kept getting 'slidefuse' pop-ups. Grrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bko

Just made an account to say, I had this problem too, and just got rid of it by deleting my chrome extensions. I suspect it was a Facebook ad blocker extension. If that doesn't work for you, I did try reinstalling Chrome prior to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

I had the same problem and Like BEKO delating the chrome extentions appears to have got rid of the problem, so far:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AmiSakuraMiku

Just wanted to say that the issue is most likely with the Facebook specific ad-blockers, as I have shut mine off but left the other blockers on, and there is no issue now.

Advertisement