Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand delivery time

Options
  • 28-04-2013 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi, I ordered my new PC build parts yesterday and it said that they should arrive within 2 weeks.

What I want to know is, does it actually take 2 weeks or is that just a standard precautionary time?

How long did it take for your parts to arrive?

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 The Splat

Mine took about 5 working days so if you order on a Monday, it'll arrive the following Monday, or thereabouts. Mine was, in fact, a day late, so yours should be quicker, if anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Where did it say 2 weeks? Maybe an item you bought it out of stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 The Splat

spix wrote: »
    Mine never said anything about 2 weeks either, now that I think back.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Rogann

I got an email. http://gyazo.com/6435129e2db763467b9a619d5a086421

The Splat wrote: »
    Mine took about 5 working days so if you order on a Monday, it'll arrive the following Monday, or thereabouts. Mine was, in fact, a day late, so yours should be quicker, if anything.

So since I ordered on a Saturday and that's not a working day I should expect it Friday or next Monday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Rogann wrote: »
    So since I ordered on a Saturday and that's not a working day I should expect it Friday or next Monday?

I think that's just some fail german translation of 'if you do not pay within 2 weeks then the order gets cancelled'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

AFAIK, once dispatched, it will take 3 working days.

I think that's just some fail german translation of 'if you do not pay within 2 weeks then the order gets cancelled'

I was thinking that but just wasn't sure. Thanks

Gumbi wrote: »
    AFAIK, once dispatched, it will take 3 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

Was just about to ask this myself, im ordering on a Tuesday. Waiting til the next Monday will be hell for me.
    Thanks for the info lads

• Advertisement

Was just about to ask this myself, im ordering on a Tuesday. Waiting til the next Monday will be hell for me.
    Thanks for the info lads

How do yo think I feel? :P I always forget not to order on weekends :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

Fingers crossed for ya dude, be sure to let us know when everything arrives!

Fingers crossed for ya dude, be sure to let us know when everything arrives!

Will do :)

Update: Dispatched today :D

Update: Arrived today. Nearly finished now. Just installing windows etc and will be done. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Good man!

Advertisement