Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avonmore milk delivery Oranmore

Options
  • 14-10-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Random question. we just moved into a new house in Oranmore and the previous tenents had obviously ordered delivery of milk and then never bothered to cancel it :mad: I've tried just leaving the milk outside but they aren't taking the hint. We're up early but the milkman always beats us so I can't speak to him/her in person. Anyone know who delivers avonmore milk in Oranmore? I've asked the landlord to ask the previous tenents to cancel it but they are just ignoring him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭kilograms

You could leave a note for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭finlma

His name is Pat Kelly and his number is <SNIP>.

He only calls for the money every few weeks.

Mod Note: Removed the number, PM finlma for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭kilograms

finlma wrote: »
    His name is Pat Kelly and his number is <SNIP>.

He only calls for the money every few weeks.

Are you sure its not Pat Mustard.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jlacey

that's appalling service, do not pay for it

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

The previous people probably don't care any more.
    As said, just leave a note out or wait for him to call in for the money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Leave a note for him as he will be working as a self employed agent and every litre left outside is eating into his profits/loss and if you wait for him to call for money it might have added up to a few quid out of his pocket.

Advertisement