Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asos delivery method to Ireland

Options
  • 15-02-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hey,

I want to buy a jacket on ASOS and was just wondering how do they deliver to Ireland? Is it by courier or normal post?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

It's registered post I think, so you don't have to worry about not being home when the package arrives.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Depending on the size of the packet I either get it with my regular post or from an An Post van. I've never had to sign for any of my ASOS orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

I had to sign for mine, I think it was DHL...but it was a large box, so that's probably why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Any time I get post from ASOS it is registered post and I someone always has to sign for it.

Sometimes it's the postman who delivers it and other times the postman in the van delivers it, even if it is small enough to fit in the letterbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭whats_my_name

I regularly buy of asos & used to always get the 2day delivery option delivered by DHL which costs €5, the last time I used the normal delivery option, it was delivered by registered post in 2 days, which is free!! So really the postal option works out just as fast and saves you €5...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

The regular/free option comes via registered post. I order from them quite often and always have to sign for the package (if im not home the mail man leaves a note in the door with details on when to collect the package from the post office)

I used the express delivery option once and would never use it again. I ordered a dress for an event and it said "delivered by" and the date of the event I needed it for, which was fine, but it ended up being two days later when I got it because the courior driver couldn't find our house and didn't bother to ring and ask me for directions. Asos customer service were completely useless and said it wasn't their problem.

Advertisement