Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook Dublin office telephone number? [Memorialization Request]

Options
  • 25-01-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

does any one know how to get a telephone number for Facebook in Dublin.?
    I have filled a request form a number of times but got no response! now it is beyond a joke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't think there is one.
    What do you need help with?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

They must have a phone number? Surely they have at least one phone in that building.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 cagy1

biko wrote: »
    Don't think there is one.
    What do you need help with?
    I want to get a familys members a/c memoralised,
    simple request, but......

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭jpmiddleton

Have you tried to contact them through this page? https://www.facebook.com/facebookdublin

• Registered Users Posts: 22 scotty1

Facebook may have phones in their office in Dublin I don't think it's for the public as there would not enough hours in the day, to man it I think the complaints would be very high good luck in trying to contact them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Terence MacSwiney Field

I hope someone can help. When I first joined Facebook, I set up a personal page with an incorrect/incomplete name i.e. "Terence MacSwiney". I cancelled/deactivated that account and set up the correct account along with a Business Page. Until yesterday, everything was working fine, I was always able to access the proper account. However, Facebook sent an email informing me of the impending change to the "Time Line". When I clicked on the link to see the new layout, it brought me to the deactivated account. Now I can't access the proper account's "News Feed", or the 'admin panel' on the business page. Can someone help to correct this please.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Facebook have 1 billion users. They simply can't operate a support help line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I hope someone can help. When I first joined Facebook, I set up a personal page with an incorrect/incomplete name i.e. "Terence MacSwiney". I cancelled/deactivated that account and set up the correct account along with a Business Page. Until yesterday, everything was working fine, I was always able to access the proper account. However, Facebook sent an email informing me of the impending change to the "Time Line". When I clicked on the link to see the new layout, it brought me to the deactivated account. Now I can't access the proper account's "News Feed", or the 'admin panel' on the business page. Can someone help to correct this please.

The email may well have related to your old account. Have you tried logging out of the old account, clearing all cookies and logging back in? Have you tried logging in from a different PC?

Facebook really aren't going to help you. Other users might.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 johnmacg

they are obliged to provide a business contact number or email, the only email address I have found is advertise@facebook.com, which seems to bounce back. Anyone find any other facebook contact numbers or email addresses?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Ive done it a couple of times

Use this form.

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact/305593649477238?rdrhc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 johnmacg

afatbollix wrote: »
    Ive done it a couple of times

Use this form.

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact/305593649477238?rdrhc

I don't think that is the best way to get a reply....

"Note: Under penalty of perjury, this form is solely for reporting a deceased person's timeline to be memorialized."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭afatbollix

johnmacg wrote: »
    I don't think that is the best way to get a reply....

"Note: Under penalty of perjury, this form is solely for reporting a deceased person's timeline to be memorialized."

Im responding to the original OP. Not your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Schnitzel Muncher

They must have a phone number? Surely they have at least one phone in that building.

Who needs phones when you have the Facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've changed the title to clarify why OP wanted to get in touch with Dublin office

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement