Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband Support

Options
  • 27-12-2011 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Morning all,

I'm with friends at the moment and their broadband has been down for the past few days. Have tried to contact eircom BB support but phone systems are saying they're closed!

Anyone know of a way to contact support by phone as issue now v urgent as we need to do some remote work for a client. I've already tried 1901, 1850 270 270. Any other suggestions would be very welcome.

Many thanks and best wishes for the remainder of the Xmas hols.

Regards
    Andyjb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

ph number for broadband support is 1890 260 260

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭AndyJB

Baneblade wrote: »
    ph number for broadband support is 1890 260 260

Thanks Baneblade for that number, but they're also closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

might be a problem with their phone system because they only close xmas day

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Poutbutton

We have the same problem, It began with a noisy phoneline which we thought was simply a dodgy handset as disabled Mother has droped it a few times...but then we saw some eircom guys up the pole across the road on Xmas eve or the day before. We assumed they were fixing the problem but ever since there has been interferance on the phoneline - it either crackles or beeps if you use it. My Mum has hearing problems so could not enjoy her much looked forward to Christmas phonecalls in private, instead had to have someone hold a mobile for her as she cant herself.
    I've noticed the internet service is either gone altogether or working so slow you would loose your rag with trying to read one page.
    We logged the complaint online through mobile phones and are seriously hoping the issue will be sorted asap. We pay enough for this service which for the second Christmas in a row has departed our area. (Dublin South-West) My friends nearby are also eircom deserted. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭AndyJB

Baneblade wrote: »
    might be a problem with their phone system because they only close xmas day

Their phone system is vvvvv annoying. You work through all the options and it then offers to put you through to an agent and then tells you this service is not currently available.

Come on now eircom phones and broadband are your business, what's going on? So here's another phone and broadband customer that'll be leaving you!

• Advertisement
Advertisement