Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

18-11-2011, 16:44   #31
hypermuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojojoe View Post
Yeah I got an Iron dagger of shock, useless ****e. And yeah I hold too many cucumbers too sometimes. Being over-encumbered is ****e.
I don't want to know where you keep the cucumbers..
Advertisement
18-11-2011, 21:19   #32
dojojoe

Send a message via MSN to dojojoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypermuse View Post
I don't want to know where you keep the cucumbers..
In my inVENTory. When I'm an Argonian. Only the herpatoligists will get that one.

Anyway I was on a contract earlier and the guy I was supposed to kill was in his house standing on the bed.
Thanks from:
19-11-2011, 01:19   #33
Wetbench4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodguy Number1 View Post
My best skyrim moment so far was when i went to a bar in solitude, and was challenged to a drinking contest, so of course I accepted. After drinking too much of this guys home brew, I blacked out and woke up in some temple with an angry priest yelling at me, so i decided to leave. When I got outside I realized I wasn't in solitude anymore so I looked at my map to find I'm in Markarth, and I now have a quest to retrace my steps and find out where my drinking buddy got to, so I can claim my prize.
Ya i loved the hangover quest. happened to me in the pub in whiterun though.
19-11-2011, 11:42   #34
Sephiroth_dude
One Winged Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojojoe View Post
Some biotch called Gerda hired a group of thugs to beat me up but kill me if they deemed necessary. Did a bit of research and she works in the kitchen of the Jarl of Whiterun. Random hatred like....
I thought she was in river wood no?
20-11-2011, 12:45   #35
Dave1711

Thought she was in Riverwood too ha!I killed her by accident and her husband got the Dark Brotherhood after me!
The assassin literally appears from nowhere there pretty weak though.
The thugs are much tougher.
Advertisement
20-11-2011, 19:27   #36
dojojoe

Send a message via MSN to dojojoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1711 View Post
Thought she was in Riverwood too ha!I killed her by accident and her husband got the Dark Brotherhood after me!
The assassin literally appears from nowhere there pretty weak though.
The thugs are much tougher.
Yeah the thugs are better than the brotherhood. I joined them there a while ago. Good cash to be made on those contracts

Oh and thats Gerdur in Riverwood not Gerda.

Last edited by dojojoe; 20-11-2011 at 19:31.
20-11-2011, 21:46   #37
Zomg Okay

I was attacked and almost killed by a pair of assassins. Inspection of their corpses led to the discovery of a note. Reading of the note led to the discovery that THE DARK BROTHERHOOD ARE OUT TO GET ME!

My brother was fighting a dragon at one of their Burial Sites. He almost had it dead when a second dragon appeared. Game over.

Another time, I was walking from Riverwood to Ivarstead (I don't fast travel) and I came across three Imperial Legion soldiers. They demanded that I pay a fine of 100 Septims for "interrupting official Legion business". I refused and they attacked me. The first one I killed fell behind a rock. When I'd dealt with the other two, I went behind the rock to loot the soldier and to my surprise, there was three dead Imperial Legion soldiers there, stripped of gear. The three I'd killed were bandits masquerading as Legionnaires.

And yes, I've also been launched into Orbit by a giant. First time I encountered a giant, I was of the impression they only attacked when provoked. He squished me but I didn't leave the ground. Some days later, I'd just unlocked the final word of Unrelenting Force and wanted to test it out. Went to the giant camp outside Whiterun. It was very amusing when the sheer power of the Shout made the giant do a back-flip. It was rather less amusing when his mate came up behind me.
20-11-2011, 21:59   #38
Dave1711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomg Okay View Post
Another time, I was walking from Riverwood to Ivarstead (I don't fast travel) and I came across three Imperial Legion soldiers. They demanded that I pay a fine of 100 Septims for "interrupting official Legion business". I refused and they attacked me. The first one I killed fell behind a rock. When I'd dealt with the other two, I went behind the rock to loot the soldier and to my surprise, there was three dead Imperial Legion soldiers there, stripped of gear. The three I'd killed were bandits masquerading as Legionnaires.
This happened to me by some ruins was quite cool ha.

Another time i bumped into a small skirmish between Imperials and Stormcloaks!
Thanks from:
22-11-2011, 14:16   #39
TPD

I got an interesting glitch in the Sheogorath quest, at least I think it was a glitch (never know with Sheogorath )

Spoiler: In the dream world, I'd switch to third person and couldn't see myself, until I looked around a bit. Off in the distance was my ragdoll body, being dragged around on the floor as I walked, legs kicking as if it was standing upright. Pretty weird.
Advertisement
22-11-2011, 15:59   #40
Dave1711

Saw a fox chasing a rabbit around :-D
22-11-2011, 16:11   #41
Elmidena

Three memorable glitches:
Was near somebody the liar (forget his name) and he's being attacked by a wolf or something, I charge up a fireball and lob it at him but mid-blast I get the random encounter. Guy comes up a few seconds later asking had I seen yer man and somehow the fireball flies back from the wolf's direction and blasts the guard offscreen, screaming in flamy agony!

Stole a horse that was standing by its dead owner. Trotted it to a nearby cottage looking place and dismounted. As soon as I did, the horse levitated and gave me a good kick in the head before flying off back to its original standing spot and settling. Haven't laughed that hard in ages, wish I'd fraps'd it!

Finally, the giant thing. First encountered it when partner was asleep and nearly woke him up with laughter. Later on when he did wake up, I showed him the giants and sent Sven in. Watched the black dot disappear and then I wandered over to the giants for it to be my turn, and lo and behold Sven was on the ground! or rather in the ground...he was lying on his back with his left arm and legs going into the ground and as I ran around he "scuttled" around in that position on the ground after me.

Bethesda glitches r teh awesome
22-11-2011, 21:18   #42
Zomg Okay

So, uh, today I encountered a jester on the road. His cart's wheel had broken. As part of a short quest I was sent to a nearby farm to ask for help on the jester's behalf. The farmer convinced me the jester was up to no good and I reported him to a passing guard, who arrested him.

Curious, I looked up the jester in the Elder Scrolls Wiki. I'm now afraid for my life. ;_;
Thanks from:
23-11-2011, 09:21   #43
TPD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomg Okay View Post
So, uh, today I encountered a jester on the road. His cart's wheel had broken. As part of a short quest I was sent to a nearby farm to ask for help on the jester's behalf. The farmer convinced me the jester was up to no good and I reported him to a passing guard, who arrested him.

Curious, I looked up the jester in the Elder Scrolls Wiki. I'm now afraid for my life. ;_;
Link? I've forgotten his name. I did the same as you though.
23-11-2011, 11:01   #44
Dean_Mc

His name is Cicero.... and this quest along with a later encounter with this guy is exactly the reason why Skyrim is such a good game.

The fact that you may not me him, before, after or at all is so cool!
23-11-2011, 11:04   #45
Dean_Mc

The following link shows who he is but contains massive spoilers.... You've been warned....

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Cicero
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion