Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

24-03-2011, 12:36   #1
jmolloy

WWE SummerSlam Travel Packages

WWE SummerSlam Travel Packages Go On Sale! New for 2011, WWE is offering SummerSlam Travel Packages! Don't miss out on the biggest trip of the Summer, from the heart of Los Angeles. SummerSlam Travel Packages will be available on WWE.com beginning Monday, April 11 at 3:00pm ET!!

SummerSlam package purchasers will be located in the cosmopolitan downtown section of Los Angeles, in close proximity to the Staples Center and LA Live.
Get a great deal on three night hotel accommodations, meet your favorite Superstars at SummerSlam Axxess, and enjoy the view from some of the best seats at SummerSlam.
Log onto WWE.com on April 11 at 3:00 p.m. ET to purchase your package!
Don’t miss out on this new SummerSlam Travel Package opportunity. Quantities are limited, so make sure you’re a part of the biggest trip of the Summer!!!
Advertisement
24-03-2011, 13:28   #2
bboy123

I just got this email as well

i wouldn't mind going but really can't afford 2 trips to America in a year. Plus mania for me is the only event with the big matches, summerslam just seems like another ppv now unfortunately.

Looks good but I will wait for next years mania. Just my opinion but very good for those not going to mania
24-03-2011, 13:30   #3
jmolloy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboy123 View Post
I just got this email as well

i wouldn't mind going but really can't afford 2 trips to America in a year. Plus mania for me is the only event with the big matches, summerslam just seems like another ppv now unfortunately.

Looks good but I will wait for next years mania. Just my opinion but very good for those not going to mania
thinking the same but if they build rock v cena for summerslam i'll be livid
24-03-2011, 13:35   #4
bboy123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmolloy View Post
thinking the same but if they build rock v cena for summerslam i'll be livid
Cena v rock should only happen at mania, it's too big for summerslam.

But what do I know, Im just a fan of 15 years

perhaps they want to establish summerslam again as a big event so have cena v rock. I really hope not though!
24-03-2011, 20:38   #5
Motley Crue

Send a message via Skype™ to Motley Crue
Summerslam has really gone downhill the last couple of years
Advertisement
25-03-2011, 04:48   #6
Rud3Bwoy

Send a message via AIM to Rud3Bwoy Send a message via MSN to Rud3Bwoy Send a message via Yahoo to Rud3Bwoy
Rock vs cena won't happen at ss

mania in mia would def make sense
25-03-2011, 11:12   #7
Initium

Sounds good, but since I don´t want to be in a LA downtown hotel I would do everything by myself like every year. I prefer to stay in north Hollywood´s Magic Castle Hotel
25-03-2011, 19:43   #8
Kane-N-Nite

I'll have a look at the prices, then keep em in mind for next year, as much as I'd like to go this year.
26-03-2011, 00:01   #9
Rud3Bwoy

Send a message via AIM to Rud3Bwoy Send a message via MSN to Rud3Bwoy Send a message via Yahoo to Rud3Bwoy
Def don't think summer slam is worth going to,if you like going to summer slam then i hope you go to the rumble

ec chamber as well

personally it is another ppv

at least for mania you get back to back roh shows

dragon gate usa

hall of fame

raw after mania

numerous axxess events

and many other events going on in town,don't think summer slam can warrant the travel expense for me,wrestlemania is by far the only event id spend money to go due to the many events going on in the town that week.
Advertisement
26-03-2011, 00:06   #10
johnn
Banned

any of you holding off cause you think rock vs cena will be next year at mania...

i would put my house on taker vs cena for 20-0 next year.
Thanks from:
26-03-2011, 00:10   #11
Rud3Bwoy

rock and cena can def happen next year with rock going into the hof the night before

and cena vs taker

it makes perfect sense being in rocks hometown and it would def sell out with ease if rock headlined mania,but you never know plans can always change,anyway still going to both manias regardless
27-03-2011, 19:29   #12
jrocko1981

To everyone saying SummerSlam is just "another PPV" that's just not accurate. If it was then I'm pretty sure WWE would not be doing a Package for it. You don't see a Money In The Bank or TLC travel package do you? WWE has clearly been trying for the last few years to firmly establish Summerslam as the Second biggest PPV of the year following Wrestlemania which is one of the reasons they continue to hold it @ Staples Center. While I would love to see Rock Vs Cena @ WM 28 Something tells me WWE could be planning it for Summerslam in order to get the "WWE Universe" to buy into the idea of SummerSlam being just as important as Wrestlemania.
27-03-2011, 23:42   #13
Rud3Bwoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocko1981 View Post
To everyone saying SummerSlam is just "another PPV" that's just not accurate. If it was then I'm pretty sure WWE would not be doing a Package for it. You don't see a Money In The Bank or TLC travel package do you? WWE has clearly been trying for the last few years to firmly establish Summerslam as the Second biggest PPV of the year following Wrestlemania which is one of the reasons they continue to hold it @ Staples Center. While I would love to see Rock Vs Cena @ WM 28 Something tells me WWE could be planning it for Summerslam in order to get the "WWE Universe" to buy into the idea of SummerSlam being just as important as Wrestlemania.
let's be real here summer slam is in no way shape or form anything near wrestlemania.

just another ppv with with axxess granted they have 1 or 2 big matches still can't come close to mania or wrestlemania week.

if u want to compare mania to summer slam then we can go there but it just won't be fair.
27-03-2011, 23:43   #14
Rud3Bwoy

and for wwe to do rock vs cena at summerslam they will be the biggest idiots ever,that is like doing hogan and goldberg on raw

LMFAO WHY do it at the staples center when u can easily sell out the orange bowl next year and get a big buy rate for that 1 match
28-03-2011, 00:10   #15
jrocko1981

you obviously missed my point its not what YOU or ME think of SummerSlam its what WWE THINKS of SummerSlam and THEY consider it their Second(Not 1st) PPV of the year Wrestlemania will always be #1 but they want Summerslam to be a Strong #2.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion