Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Study Hub

Options
  • 09-03-2011 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyone know is it possible to buy eircom study hub without getting eircom broadband? I know its a long shot....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Get someone who has eircom broadband to register the account for you, as they only ask for the email addres and password.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ciara95

You just need an eircom account number. Maybe ask aunts/uncles/cousins/ grandparents/ neighbours if they are eircom customers and if they would let you use their account number. The number is found at the top of their phone bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

Some of the Irish ones are fab, good way to check out teachers too before booking private lessons, get a good feel for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chris78

Ok thanks will try that!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 larkin1993

I was under the impression you needed an eircom ip address :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭runswithascript

I think I tried with an Eircom account number from a non-Eircom IP address before and it did not work.

Has anybody else tried?

Perhaps even if you do have to register from an Eircom IP address it will let you log in from non-Eircom IPs after the initial account creation?

Advertisement