Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote control for Argosy HV358T, HV372T, HV256T Series

Options
  • 30-11-2010 2:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

29143Remote.jpg

anyone know where in Ireland I could pick one of these up? or even online with delivery to ireland that isn't ridiculous?

am I even in the right forum for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭condor26

Hi,
    I lost this remote so I tried to buy another from argosy.nl
    With shipping it ended up being close to 50euro, wasn't prepared to spend this.

Sooo,
    I bought a universal remote controle from Maplins (Im sure you can pick these up anywhere)
    http://www.remotec.com.hk/zaspx/productd.aspx?sortby=&orderby=&productid=&productno=28 for about 20euro.

I read on argosyusa.com
    "You can also program a universal remote controller to emulate an Argosy remote. Just program the universal remote to control a Toshiba DVD player and use the code with best matched keys."

I tried some codes, didn't work. But I painstakenly went through the library search with the remote, only took about 200 attempts, took about 10 mins to find the right code.
    So now I have it working again.

Hope this helps

Advertisement