Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-09-2010, 21:08   #1
Weepsie

Moneygram locations?

anyone know anywhere there are moneygram locations on Blanch area? its quite urgent to help someone who has lost a wallet abroad. i know ive seen some signs/window stickers but cant recall where.
Advertisement
12-09-2010, 21:29   #2
Gaspode
Woof!

Any post office will usually provide that sort of service
12-09-2010, 21:39   #3
Weepsie

cheers, post office does western union only however, the recipient cant get to the local western union agent they say but there's a money gram right beside them in the local post office. plus its 2.50 cheaper.
12-09-2010, 21:44   #4
Bobblehead Panda
Category Moderator

A quick google tells me that LOLAJAY INT'L GENERAL GOODS & SERVICES in D15 has the service. Wherever that is.
12-09-2010, 21:45   #5
Weepsie

thanks, i googled that myself. a few locations but some seem to be non existent now. i printed off a list of places but if anyone knows which are definitely open it'd help. the moneygram website is quite bad
Advertisement
13-09-2010, 19:30   #6
jam_mac_jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weepsie View Post
anyone know anywhere there are moneygram locations on Blanch area? its quite urgent to help someone who has lost a wallet abroad. i know ive seen some signs/window stickers but cant recall where.
I think bank of Ireland do it, they used to anyway, the post office does Western Union as does the small newsagent on the clonsilla road opposite the credit union. Western Union might be a better bet as there are more of them, if you cant use that try Bank of Ireland, got it there but it was a good few years ago.
13-09-2010, 22:11   #7
January

Send a message via AIM to January Send a message via MSN to January Send a message via Yahoo to January
The newsagents in Tyrellstown.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion