Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alts'n'Mains - Fun

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,698 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I am 100% certain you've posted this before...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I am 100% certain you've posted this before...

Thats a bit harsh. Prove it!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Had a 50 game set with a chap last night, such an enjoyable night it refreshed my appreciation for the game. Sadly I stuck with Balrog for at least 40 of them but I did give Honda & Bison another crack.

The bloke was a bit cautious because I told him I had no clue how to play anyone else but after this game of gimmicks he adapted and tore me a new ass.

You can only do so much with Teleport > Throw before you realise it aint going to win you matches all the time :P

Quite like Bison, he's very fast and the teleport is handy, plus those Scissor Kicks are bloody annoying as hell for people with the CLK>Scissors on wakeup and whatnot. I still can't do any real combo's though. Needs more work but I think I'll put Balrog on the shelf more often and try practice with the other two. I still can't play Guile for ****, he just doesn't function on keyboard at all.
    1. Go with Honda
    2. Press the punch buttons really fast
    3. ?????
    4. Profit!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

It's kinda ironic that anytime I pick Honda I never EVER use HHSlap... Ever... Whatever about a Pad or Stick with buttons but on Keyboard it just seems weird.

Piano-ing on a keyboard sounds easier to me than on a stick.

I'm a bit stuck now as I don't know which one to fall for, alt wise. I love the raw power and similar Balrog style of Honda but the speed and grievance of Bison is very appealing. I still can't even play either one effectively.

Best to pick the character which compliments your main's bad matchups.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

animaX wrote: »
    Thats a bit harsh. Prove it!

Harsh? Your accusations of harshness are a bit harsh imo.

:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement