Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour

Options
  • 20-10-2009 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

will prob be getting tickets for this friday morning for a mate, just wondering if anyone has heard anything about perhaps a pre sale, i checked ticketmaster and no sign of one, but not to say her fanclub or that might run one, reason i ask is, im working late shift all week bar friday when they go on sale.

cant bleive she coming back to ireland again though, this will be the third time in a year and a half from the first gigs there in feb through to her next appearance in june, not to mention the ones thrown in last weeek lol

reckon it will sell out fast? what is the capacity for kings hall/RDS?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭fun.bobby1981

Yeah Ijust looked on ticketmaster.ie & it says theres a presale until the tickets go on general release on friday morning.
    I wanna get tickets for my girlfriend & she gets alerts from O2 about advance sales. Cant exactly ask her if she got one for Pink though :-P

I reckon theres a special link plus a password required.
    If anyone has these, it would be much appreciated ... My browny points total really needs these tickets, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭dougs09

pre sale is for the southern dates, no pre sale for the belfast gig, googled it and not having much luck finding one, but if anyone can find it, please let us know, thing is, you prob need to have signed up to the pink website to get it and that was prob before the gigs were annoucned

anyway if anyone can help in anyway, it'd be much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭dougs09

also the reason your g/f didnt get a message about a pre sale, is cause this aint in the o2, only for that we'd get one cause im on o2, this is in the RDS, Thormond park and kings hall in belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Sugar!

Just wondering is this concert in the RDS over 18?
    On Ticketmaster and Aiken, it says nothing about it, but on the tickets which I received, it says "anyone under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18+"?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭sarah+1

It's highly unlikely that they'll be checking IDs. The RDS is such a huge venue and half of Pink's fans are under 18 anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Sugar!

sarah+1 wrote: »
    It's highly unlikely that they'll be checking IDs. The RDS is such a huge venue and half of Pink's fans are under 18 anyway.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Sugar! wrote: »
    "anyone under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18+"?

Standard for any event like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

Just wondering is anyone going??
    I cant wait.....
    Show is lookin deadly and she changed the set list from last time.....
    Its 19 June in Rds

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭pink100

Anyone spot Pink around Dublin today..I heard she is here with her motor bikes....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

pink100 wrote: »
    Anyone spot Pink around Dublin today..I heard she is here with her motor bikes....

yeah, she's here alright

Check out her twitter, best way to stalk anyone!!

http://twitter.com/PINK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mememealways

Cant wait to see her on Saturday!!!! Its going to be brilliant!!

Anyone know who the support act is??

Cant wait to see her on Saturday!!!! Its going to be brilliant!!

Anyone know who the support act is??

Butch Walker and Hockey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭freighter

Anyone know how long the concert lasts exactly. I must drive and wait in the car for the missus.

freighter wrote: »
    Anyone know how long the concert lasts exactly. I must drive and wait in the car for the missus.

Normal headlin shows last around the 2hr mark, there's a strict curfew at RDS, think it's 11pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭pink100

Don't wait in the car ..get a ticket ..go in to the concert...you will not regret it...great show...

Sure you'll pick up some cheap tickets before gig day, there's a guy who's selling some on www.adverts.ie for 50 euro each but is asking for offers

ehhh all seating is sold out but theres still some standing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Saw the lovely Pink driving through Druncomdra this evening. I was meant to be going but unfortunately I can't as I'm going to Al Green and Michael McDonald in Cork. There's still tickets left so I probably won't be able to get rid of mine.

Ah well, I hope she comes back in the next few years, I'd love to see her.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Skipper12

Does anyone know what time Pink will be on stage at as I'm not able to head over till later than originally planned.

Thanks

I was at the concert last night i queued from 12 and got right at the barrier and I have to say it was the best concert I was ever at..... She put so much into everything interacted with us so much too.... Just unreal she is a brilliant singer and performer 10 out of 10

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭SayWhaaat

Sisco I'm the same as you. Qued since 12, got to the barrier. Well worth it.
    Fantastic performer and so good to her fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

SayWhaaat wrote: »
    Sisco I'm the same as you. Qued since 12, got to the barrier. Well worth it.
    Fantastic performer and so good to her fans

Did you que from 12 midday?????

What time did she start at..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭SayWhaaat

Did you que from 12 midday?????

What time did she start at..

Yup. We made a day of it :D

She came onstage around half 8 - quarter to 9 and finished for half ten.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Yes, she was amazing! I only knew one or two of her songs before but I'll definitely be buying her CDs now! Wasn't that entrance something else?!! And the time she got in the see through ball, and rolled among the crowd!

I also liked her guitarist (the guy) and when he played a Stones number and Roxanne from the Police. I'm an old fogey, so I love the Police. The rest of the female guitarists were great too, and the dancers & rest of band.

I went with my son but I'm a converted Pink fan now, would definitely see her again.

I managed to get tickets from someone in work who was selling theirs, for €55. We got very good seats (sorry I wouldn't be able to stand from 12) and had great views. There were a good few youngsters (under 10) and it was quite a safe concert for them, well managed.

I haven't really followed Pink concerts in Ireland. Is this her first time to play the RDS? I know she played recently in O2 too. She can definitely fill the RDS, there were very few empty seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Outstanding show. What a performer. She called some guy up on stage at one point, danced with him then gave him a kiss.. Changed his life forever!!!:D

Spectacular show and my first Time in Thomond Pk I was very impressed with the place. It was a gift for my Wife but When they played Roxanne it made my day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I was at the gig in Thomond Park last night. It was an excellent show. I hadn't passed much heed to her before, her music always seemed decent. Having seen her perform, I was really impressed. I particularly enjoyed the My Generation/Basket Case mashup and Roxanne!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Was in Thomond as well last night and running out of superlatives to describe the show.

But I'll try - absolutely outstanding :D

Loved her version of Roxanne and Basket Case as well.

Saw her in Killarney about 3 years ago and always remembered that her voice was great singing live, but my God, the show last night was fantastic :eek:

Kudos to P!nk ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭patrickrushe

The concert was brilliant. Friends were there with SJA and they all are raving about it.. Was out of Dublin myself and was gutted..

Picture of the stage at the bottom of that page:
    Pink Concert at the RDS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Was in Thomond Park.

I knew the girl was a good singer but bloody hell I didn't expect her to be so good. Gone from casual listener to full time massive fan of Pink. Can't wait till she comes back again - would go see her again next week if I could. She seems to play Ireland a lot so hopefully won't have to wait too long.

Massive respect to Pink - Legend! :cool:

• Advertisement

Ya she loves Ireland....
    She said we leave her alone so she can do her own thing.... Sure she has been here for like 10 days relaxing

Advertisement