Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Customer Service Phone Number ???

Options
  • 01-06-2010 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anybody know what the Eircom Customer Service Phone Number is my phoneline has been ripped off the pole by a Large Truck carrying a Boat and the line is now lying across the main road (Dunmore Rd) tryed to ring 1901 but thats automated if you want to pay your bill any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭jeffk

Theres an option for services an then a fault option, or keep pressing random selections and explain to the person that answers and can they put you through to the right section.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭razor_ryan

Thanks jeffk will give that a try

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭jeffk

no worries Ryan, good luck getting your line sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

1800200481 is their complaints department.

If you want to report a fault,

call 1901 and say agent.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭razor_ryan

This is turning into a joke talked with 2 different Eircom agents my line is still working but barely there is a lot of noise and crackling on the line my broadband is intermitent had too tie the line up onto a nearby tree the neighbours line is completely servered but there away on holidays I've taken pictures of the line on the road and have sent them to Eircom what a Joke they are

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Eircom_GreatDane_image001_624x350.jpg

Phone Jim.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭jayflame

I used to work there.

or

1890 260 260

Never met Jim, but I know they do not work like that where I worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭bricks

Mike... wrote: »
    Eircom_GreatDane_image001_624x350.jpg

Phone Jim.

Even if you get Jim he'll just tell you to hit the reset button.
    Or if he's in his sales role offer an upgrade.

Eircom don't seem to have an Ad for "A bloke in a car with a boat on the back crashed into my pole and the cable is hanging over the road."

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭KpsCowley

This was very helpful for me,

Direct number to Eircom customer care (no waiting): 01-7015609

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Looking for the eircom broadband phone support number.

When i switch on the modem, there is a loud buzzing noise coming from it. Wifi is still working fine.

Any suggestion to what this might be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

KpsCowley wrote: »
    This was very helpful for me,

Direct number to Eircom customer care (no waiting): 01-7015609

that number gets you through to the residential section. is there a number for the business section? i have the 1800601701 number but it just gets me through to the eircom menu

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

This is a public liability issue, get through to the phone faults, not broadband faults, department and they'll send it straight to a local technician.

Advertisement