Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

When you get the aliexpress link, is it for different items amounting to cost of order?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Had a few problems before trying to pay with card using my mobile browser, requesting desktop site done the trick for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

henke wrote: »
    Anyone buy fashion clothes from shoot. Also, is it bother paying on Ali? Would rather pay there as its a reputable website.

Ordered a XL A&F tshirt. Fits like an XL one form the shop. Ordered a L pair of shorts and they are painted on me. I wear L in everything.

These are the items I ordered.

http://www.shootjerseys.top/clothing/high-quality-men-s-t-shirt-001.html

http://www.shootjerseys.top/clothing/2015-high-quality-men-s-short-pants.html

One of the lads in work ordered an A&F shirt and he thought the qaulity from Pennys was better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

sgarvan wrote:
    Ordered a XL A&F tshirt. Fits like an XL one form the shop. Ordered a L pair of shorts and they are painted on me. I wear L in everything.

How did you find the quality of the A & F shirt? I'd be an L in most clothes in the ships here but usually an XL in genuine A & F gear as they seem to fit small.

I think the quality is decent. Not sure how it compares to an original one but for the price I can't complain. It has been washed & ironed a couple of times now and still is grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

phobia2011 wrote: »
    When you get the aliexpress link, is it for different items amounting to cost of order?

I think so, I didn't bother going through with it but she mentioned to me in the watsapp that she would put the order down for 10 boxer shorts and the jerseys is what I would receive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

My latest order from Shoot was sent in two packages ugh, 2 PM payments:(

My latest order from Shoot was sent in two packages ugh, 2 PM payments:(

Depending on the size of the order this what they do. I ordered about 10 items on my first order and it came this way. They say it is to not attract attention as the packages will be smaller.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Yeah I'd stick to only having 5 in one package myself as it should be easier to get past customs. If they stop a package of 10 they'll be asking questions

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Irishvillian

IrishKev wrote: »
    Paid about 70 quid all in with parcel motel. Got them here: http://m.aliexpress.com/store/storeHome.htm?storeNo=808369&tracelog=store2mobilestore
    Price actually gone down since I got them too

How do you find the sizes are they the same as sizes here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Yeah I had a pair of older Nike runners so just based it off that, they're true to size

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

Anyone have trouble paying on the shoot website?

I tried 2 different cards, but no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

kayevajo wrote: »

Imagine if you simply looked back a few pages in the thread and saw for yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Imagine if you simply looked back a few pages in the thread and saw for yourself

Imagine if you simply answered his question instead?

Some people have been having issues. Try doing it on a desktop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

I used a revolut card to buy my last order, when I'd be having issues with my UB visa debit on desktop, worked a treat. See the Bargain Alerts for more info

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Some people have been having issues. Try doing it on a desktop.

Tried on a desktop, I sent em message on what's app. See what they say in morning

You in bad form today chief?

You in bad form today chief?

Nope, it's just constant questions in this thread that can be answered by literally looking back a page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

+1 for the revolut card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭davehey79

Used the Revolut card today worked perfect.
    Interestingly my PTSB card is not being accepted on DHGATE either so must try Revolut there too.

davehey79 wrote: »
    Interestingly my PTSB card is not being accepted on DHGATE either so must try Revolut there too.
    Handy for keeping your details safe too

davehey79 wrote: »
    Handy for keeping your details safe too

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Would it be risky to order some jerseys now or would customs be on red alert now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Would it be risky to order some jerseys now or would customs be on red alert now?

If using the likes of PM then you might be ok. I'm gonna chance one last order later for 2 or 3 jerseys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Anyone else get this message this morning?

368825.png

Yeah I used DPD Parcel Wizard this time for a change plus they have an offer 3 free deliveries by the end of the year. Located in Newtownabbey like PM. Its not for me its for a friend who i'm ordering on their behalf. Hopefully they go through now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭recyclops

Nalz wrote: »
    Anyone else get this message this morning?

368825.png

yeah i got the same, it seems the ireland jersey is gone from the website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

Anyone know anywhere I could order XXL jerseys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

1st of October I ordered a dortmund training top and still waiting on delivery.. that's 7 weeks now!!

Also waiting on half of another order that they only sent..

I was in touch with them asking me to be patient?? 7 weeks is a bit of a disaster?

1st of October I ordered a dortmund training top and still waiting on delivery.. that's 7 weeks now!!

I was in touch with them asking me to be patient?? 7 weeks is a bit of a disaster?

Is this from shootjerseys? ?

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Is this from shootjerseys? ?

Yep from shoot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

raddo wrote: »
    Ordered 2 Ireland shirts about 2 weeks ago on Shoot. Have been informed that they don't have them in stock and would I pick 2 different shirts instead.
    Bit annoying after paying for them.

Got my order this morning from shoot, got Man Utd Champ Lge Polo Shirt mens and Atl Madrid Long Sleeve home shirt kids size (koke 6).
    They look good, but the polo shirt has the crest and champ lge badge printed on and not sewn
    They threw in a free adidas t-shirt / jersey because of the change and delay, plain blue one, looks ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Anywhere other than the FAI Online Shop, that sales the Training top the Irish players walk out in and stand for the national anthem?

Theyve been sold out of mediums for as long as I can remember and I've not seen it anywhere else, online or in store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Anywhere other than the FAI Online Shop, that sales the Training top the Irish players walk out in and stand for the national anthem?

Theyve been sold out of mediums for as long as I can remember and I've not seen it anywhere else, online or in store.

I got one from Lifestyle Sports.I think JD Sports had them as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

My sister ordered the black United jersey from Alie (don't know the specific seller) andi have to say the quality is amazing, came with the shorts too. Comparing it to my PSG home jersey (Thai version) I got from Shoot its a lot better, will probably order from Alie in the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Anywhere selling the new Japanese away jersey yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

yabadabado wrote: »
    I got one from Lifestyle Sports.I think JD Sports had them as well.

Just had a browse online and theyre out of stock.

Think the top is quiet old anyway, about 2 years old I'm sure but its one of the nicer tops we've got.

I'll have to call into a few stores at the weekend.

raddo wrote: »
    Got my order this morning from shoot, got Man Utd Champ Lge Polo Shirt mens and Atl Madrid Long Sleeve home shirt kids size (koke 6).
    They look good, but the polo shirt has the crest and champ lge badge printed on and not sewn
    They threw in a free adidas t-shirt / jersey because of the change and delay, plain blue one, looks ok.

I have one or two of the champions league tops I got from the adidas store and the logo is printed on so Shoot version is right in that sense.

I see there starting to produce the classic adidas originals range now for United stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

I have one or two of the champions league tops I got from the adidas store and the logo is printed on so Shoot version is right in that sense.

Great, I contacted them about it yesterday and they told me that the pictures on their site is incorrect and they are going to update them. Even offered me a free pair of socks for the help!!
    I am very happy with it, great top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

I had an order for a jersey that went on for weeks before they said they didn't actually have it in stock! Jersey was taken off the site and I got a refund after them trying several times to get me to pick something else.

According to her, (paraphrasing), their process is to take the order then go to the warehouse to check if anyone has made it!

Just noticed today the shirt is back online. Sent them a whatsapp to check so she said she'll have a look tomorrow!

I see there starting to produce the classic adidas originals range now for United stuff

That is true BUT the training tops aren't i have the proper one and a copy and honestly sizing isn't the same and the chest is raised printed and not embroidery like the official one.

That is true BUT the training tops aren't i have the proper one and a copy and honestly sizing isn't the same and the chest is raised printed and not embroidery like the official one.

Is the sizing bigger or smaller?
    Want to pick up an Arsenal top.

Smaller.

Large fits me perfect in the official one and the large one that arrived is stuck to me. I'm going to contact them about it. If you don't ask you don't get !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Just had a browse online and theyre out of stock.

Think the top is quiet old anyway, about 2 years old I'm sure but its one of the nicer tops we've got.

I'll have to call into a few stores at the weekend.
    Probably be a lot of Ireland gear released in the next few months so you may be as well hold off a while.Might get it for decent value when FAI store gets the new range.If you have a ST there is a discount as well.

I contacted them to say i was unhappy and they asked for photos. I'll show them the one i have and the one they sent. I'll then lay one on top of the other and show the difference in size.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

Qucik Q - I order a top off a seller on aliexpress and had it posted direct (not via PM) and it dispatched 1st Oct but no sign

Do many get confiscated by An Post/customs as counterfeit?

However in a twist (and I didn't contact them) after the money back period expired I noted a comment on my account with a different Chinese tracking number? Do anyone think this means it was resent?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Technique

Ordered 5 jerseys from Shoot late last Tuesday night (10th Nov), just picked them up from Parcel Motel.

I've had a few things nabbed by Irish customs, never got anything stopped through PM

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement