Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Cold weather on the way

• 24-05-2010 1:35am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭

A bit of a shock to the system is coming. Whilst there was a hint of Summer this weekend - it will come to a dramatic and frustrating end.

How about single figure max temperatures for the start of June? That is on the horizon but for the immediate future the weather will be cooling by the day. It is going to get cold - so wrap up. At least that is what the synoptic evolution suggests at the moment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

why are you telling us this?
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

awww........i've been working all weekend :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭darkman2

digme wrote: »
    why are you telling us this?
    :mad:

That is what is coming. I can't do anything about it.

cant u wave a magic wand ???:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

your ruining my buzz man :p

• Advertisement

so the sun will b shining at 11am ???:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭darkman2

Rtavn841.png

This chart says it all really. Turning cold. BUT tomorrow will be sunny and very warm in the southern half of the country. Temp up to 25C. After that..... pffft....say goodbye to the barbeque.

Once again we see the pressure rise to the North and this will have a detremental effect on us.

gonna race 2 get me hot pants on ........n then drive to Wexford :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,946 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Boo cold. F*ck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

single figure max temps?? seriously?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Looks like he was right. Look out the window! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Lucky I'm going to the south of France on friday . . .and that Enya has stopped in order to let me go!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

But will it bring any wind?
    2010 has been a poor year for wind so far.
    Not good for windsurfing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Darkman will you ever feck off to your fridge or something. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

snow for coleraine then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hopefully ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Lucky I'm going to the south of France on friday . . .and that Enya has stopped in order to let me go!!!

Ive been in Nice since last weekend (For the Monaco GP), been glourious this last week, 23-25c, with a nice breeze off the sea. I started my travels in Italy/Sardinia/Corsica in April, where we had the worst weather in may ever recorded for Italy. in 3 weeks, think we had 3 sunny days, so this is a welcome change. Infact its so nice here in Nice, will be hard to leave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Elmo5

wooohooo!!!! think I am the only person in the world who hates summer, roll on cold :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Is the sun coming out today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Sun is shining in the midlands. :) Blue sky with scattered white clouds. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

It not all bad this is what M.T. had to say

NEXT WEEKEND is now looking quite warm again as a southwest flow returns. Highs should be around or above 20 C. This warmth may last through Monday the 31st and then some showers are indicated for June 1st.

Hope he is right !

snaps wrote: »
    Ive been in Nice since last weekend (For the Monaco GP), been glourious this last week, 23-25c, with a nice breeze off the sea. I started my travels in Italy/Sardinia/Corsica in April, where we had the worst weather in may ever recorded for Italy. in 3 weeks, think we had 3 sunny days, so this is a welcome change. Infact its so nice here in Nice, will be hard to leave!

Was in Nice last october, its so nice, especially in spring and autumn, when its not too warm, but not too cool either . .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Was in Nice last october, its so nice, especially in spring and autumn, when its not too warm, but not too cool either . .

its rubbish there alot of burgalers its crap i hate it, theres nothing to do either. We had a max of 13c today after 25c yesterday and its only 11c now!:eek: I hate this weather its not going to be like that again for like 20 days or something really long like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

owenc wrote: »
    its rubbish there alot of burgalers its crap i hate it, theres nothing to do either. We had a max of 13c today after 25c yesterday and its only 11c now!:eek: I hate this weather its not going to be like that again for like 20 days or something really long like that!

You live in Ireland (whether you like it or not), what do you expect? Wall to wall sunshine? Where have you been the last 3 years?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

irishdub14 wrote: »
    You live in Ireland (whether you like it or not), what do you expect? Wall to wall sunshine? Where have you been the last 3 years?

you should go back to bed. It was 25c yesterday and 13c today shurly that is going to be cold.

irishdub14 wrote: »

Nice maybe by the sound of it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

any idea what its going to be like on sunday in dublin? im heading to leopardstown and dont want to get wet

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭pauldry

why is every1 obsessed with nice all of a sudden?

as owenc correctly points out wer out of this warm weather for 20days or so

still we might tip 20c a couple of times in the meantime but this week till the weekend is gettin colder

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

pauldry wrote: »
    why is every1 obsessed with nice all of a sudden?
    After a ****e winter, we just want a bit of heat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I knew it was going to get colder this week but single figures!?

Snow in June anyone? :pac:

Advertisement