Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wilson Combat 1911 & MP5K For Sale

Options
  • 22-03-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

In an effort to raise much needed cash, I am purging the following from my collection.

First up is a magnificent Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911 GBB. If you're into your 1911's they don't get much better than this one IMHO. This has been skirmished a few times but it's a minter and comes with original box, manual and 2 mags. There is some very slight wear on the paint on the front edges of the accessory rail where it slid into my SERPA holster but apart from that it could pass as brand new. It's the same as this one:

pic-032-wilson-combat-J.jpg

This monster (which chrono'd at 300 - 320 FPS last time I checked) was bought last May and cost me €180. I'm looking for €140 or nearest offer.

Next up is a bog-standard Galaxy MP5-K. I've never used this TBH apart from testing it when I got it (chrono'd at 290-295 FPS). I got it on Boards last year when I swapped it for a PDW I had but it's sat in a box ever since. Comes with original mag, battery & charger and one of those double-mags with the fake rounds on top. I'll throw in a black sling and a bag of GFC Bio BB's to sweeten the deal. Looking for €60.

IMGP4658.jpg

IMGP4659.jpg

A couple of rules:
    • I will not sell to under 18's
    • I will not post (but I will meet up in the greater Dublin area)
    • I'm not interested in trades - this is a cash-gathering exercise!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

offer asking pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

offer 50 for the mp5k

Offer accepted. Let's do the PM thing.....:pac:

offer asking pm me

In fairness I had accepted your first offer of €50 so we'll leave it at €50!

PM sent! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

If offer falls through, I'll offer asking on the MP5K

J.D.R wrote: »
    If offer falls through, I'll offer asking on the MP5K

Thanks JDR - you are 2nd in line if deal falls through.

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Interested in 1911 if deal falls through.

Have to have a look at finances though.

Also, if it falls through can I see some pics of the 1911?

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    Interested in 1911 if deal falls through.

Have to have a look at finances though.

Also, if it falls through can I see some pics of the 1911?

Only the MP5K is sold - the 1911 is still up for grabs.

Will get some pics of it up shortly - you go count your money and I'll go find my camera! ;)

Only the MP5K is sold - the 1911 is still up for grabs.

Will get some pics of it up shortly - you go count your money and I'll go find my camera! ;)

How are the mags, Do they leak? And how many rounds would you get out of one mag of gas?

Any problems at all with it other than the slight paint wear?

I offer €100 and could pickup in or around Dublin City Centre.

How are the mags, Do they leak? And how many rounds would you get out of one mag of gas?

Any problems at all with it other than the slight paint wear?

I offer €100 and could pickup in or around Dublin City Centre.

Mags are perfect - no leaks. Is quite heavy on gas - the 15 rounds in the mag would often use up all the gas but it depends on ambient temperature.

No problems at all apart from the slight paint wear.

€100 too low - €120 is the lowest I'll let it go for and you are getting a lot of gun for your money. I'll also throw in a black Strike Systems drop-leg holster worth €25 to sweeten the deal. Meeting in City Centre is no problem.

Pics as requested (sorry for crappy quality:o):

IMGP4670.jpg

IMGP4671.jpg

Mags are perfect - no leaks. Is quite heavy on gas - the 15 rounds in the mag would often use up all the gas but it depends on ambient temperature.

No problems at all apart from the slight paint wear.

€100 too low - €120 is the lowest I'll let it go for and you are getting a lot of gun for your money. I'll also throw in a black Strike Systems drop-leg holster worth €25 to sweeten the deal. Meeting in City Centre is no problem.

Pics as requested (sorry for crappy quality:o):

IMGP4670.jpg

IMGP4671.jpg

The finish looks a bit off in that photo, but maybe that's just the lighting.

Ok, I accept for €120.

Moving to pm

• Advertisement

The finish looks a bit off in that photo, but maybe that's just the lighting.

Ok, I accept for €120.

Moving to pm

Yeah, it's just the naff flash on my camera - not ideal lighting conditions!

Offer accepted so - meet you in the PMs!

Thanks!

Advertisement