Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in the Elysian, Eglinton St

Options
  • 20-03-2010 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

As we all know there is a multistorey carpark called "City Hall" on Eglinton St... but across from it, on the ground floor of the Elysian there is another Big Blue P sign.... Is the Elysian a public car park? and if it is what are the opening hours/rates?

and do you drive in near the Enterprise Ireland centre or nearer to the back of the Garda station (there are two cark park entrances)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

yes the elysian is a public cark park. also you use it to attend euromedic clinic and they validate your ticket for you at no charge. i have used it when we went to eat lunchat el vino. its a fine wide car park and wasn t busy, sorry cant remember the parking rate. you enter and exit almost opposite the city hall car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

I think it's 2.30 an hour. They are open to making deals if you park there for the 9 to 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Bill-e wrote: »
    I think it's 2.30 an hour.

You know if this is cheaper or more expensive than the car park across the road?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

You know if this is cheaper or more expensive than the car park across the road?

Cheaper by at least 10c I think.

But when you take into account the extra tax we will have to pay for it because of NAMA probably works out much more expensive :P

Advertisement