Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Ciras tac vest - OD

Options
  • 06-03-2010 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭

Evening folks,

If anyone has a ciras type tactical vest in OD/Green (whatever you want to call it) I'm in the market. Post pics if possible and asking price.

Also - I've seen a few of the chinese ones that are a little 'snug' on the more portly gentleman - and as I need to allow for the usual beer consumption the night before a Sunday skirmish, I'm looking for ones that are adjustable beyond the waist size of kate moss.

Cheers folks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Hi Kevin, I am thinking of selling the vest you may have seen when you bought the GR300, not sure if you remember it. At it's maximum setting it fits me (just) so it will easily fit you with a massive feed of pints in you.

I'm only in the door after driving up from Dungarvan (been @ a mate's stag do for the last 36hrs) so I'm shattered, will post again sometime tomorrow with more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Hi Kevin, I am thinking of selling the vest you may have seen when you bought the GR300, not sure if you remember it. At it's maximum setting it fits me (just) so it will easily fit you with a massive feed of pints in you.

I'm only in the door after driving up from Dungarvan (been @ a mate's stag do for the last 36hrs) so I'm shattered, will post again sometime tomorrow with more info.

Cheers mate - much appreciated.

The link below is the vest I am selling, not much point taking pics of my vest as it's still sealed in its original packaging.

http://www.ebairsoft.com/cordura-land-cirss-vest-delux-version-p-2467.html

1000D Cordura so it's super-tough. Fully adjustable for size, if it fits me it should fit most airsofters. At current exchange rates it is €112 + the usual 3 weeks delivery, willing to sell for €105 and is available for immediate collection not too far from you.

There are several pouches already on the vest but if you prefer open mag pouches I also have 3 of these pouches (see link below) that I would be willing to sell with it. Two are still sealed, I opened one pack to have a look at it. This set gives you 12-mag capacity across a relatively small amount of molle, especially handy if you're a milsim/mid-cap player. €27 the set of three if you buy the vest

http://www.ebairsoft.com/cordura-open-magazine-pouch-double-p-2193.html

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Andrewrob

Dont mean to ruin threa but would you be willing to trade that for something plus a bit of cash?

@ andrewrob: If merrydespot doesn't take it I might consider p/x some kit+cash but it would need to be really special kit as I really need the money, that's the only really reason I am selling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Andrewrob

@ andrewrob: If merrydespot doesn't take it I might consider p/x some kit+cash but it would need to be really special kit as I really need the money, that's the only really reason I am selling.

ok thanks

Sorry Mark - I was tied up today and only back on line now.
    I'll take that vest off you and a couple of the fast mags too - so deal! I'll give you a call to sort out details, I still have your number from the last time. Cheers for the reply!

Grand, I will expect a call and/or PM.

All other things being equal these items are now SOLD.

Vest and pouches now collected - cheers Mark - a pleasure dealing with you as always. Gear is top notch, perfect and as described.

Advertisement