Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Eircom Study Hub"

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭grrrrrrrrrr

Tried it from a different house and it doesnt work as Eircom match the username with your IP adress!

So unless you have broadband with them you cant access them from your computer!!
    Best bet is to go to a friends house that does and send all the files to yours computer!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Best bet is to go to a friends house that does and send all the files to yours computer!!:D

Thanks!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

Tried it from a different house and it doesnt work as Eircom match the username with your IP adress!

So unless you have broadband with them you cant access them from your computer!!

No it doesn't I've sent them to other people and the actual video links themselves work. I'll send them on to other people later just I've been busy with pres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gazoop

Hey,

I'm working on a website at the moment for Eircom StudyHub without actually having Eircom. I have exams all this week, but I got a little bit done today. You can see what I'm working on right now :

<modsnip>

It's really bad at the moment cos I'm really busy with exams, but you can have a look!!!!

Hackers Abú!!!!!!:)

PS: No I'm not doing the leaving I'm in first year for gods sake

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

This is a violation of copyright.
    And technically your username is defamation...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

That you Joey?

Yeah I use it quite a bit for HL maths, and I have to say it's unreal. This may be down to the two boys though (Brendan Gildea and George Humphreys). Had the two of them for a revision course in NUIG last easter and they were definitely the best teachers I ever had of any subject.

Well worth having a look at it anyway, I've only used maths but viewed a few classes on English which were pretty good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Behind you Joey

Reillyman wrote: »
    That you Joey?

Yeah I use it quite a bit for HL maths, and I have to say it's unreal. This may be down to the two boys though (Brendan Gildea and George Humphreys). Had the two of them for a revision course in NUIG last easter and they were definitely the best teachers I ever had of any subject.

Well worth having a look at it anyway, I've only used maths but viewed a few classes on English which were pretty good too.

Yeah boy! Was using Harry's a/c before I invested in my own.

Ya had a good look at the English twas actually pretty good and French likewise. Wish I found it sooner though....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gazoop

Hey guys,

Just finished my First Year (secondary school) in house exams and Im workin like crazy to get a site up for people without eircom to get access to studyhub in time for the junior cert/ leaving cert etc.

I have got both junior cert and leaving cert working up to the point where you select "view my packs". I just haven't got around 2 doin the website up 2 ware the links r unencoded. ( it just taks a lot of time).

The website is : <modsnip>

Please appreciate the amount of work I'm puttin in 2 dis (lay off, I'm 13) and tell me what you think!!!!!!!!

Yours,
    The Irish 13 YO Hacker

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

gazoop wrote: »

Please appreciate the amount of work I'm puttin in 2 dis (lay off, I'm 13) and tell me what you think!!!!!!!!

Yours,
    The Irish 13 YO Hacker
    While I admire your initiative, I think you need to acquaint yourself with the concept of copyright, also the rules of this site and forum: we don't, oddly enough, encourage breach of copyright!

gazoop sent out of temptations way for a month

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement