Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Live Events Ireland 2010 Thread

Options
  • 13-11-2009 12:10am

Thu, Apr 8 WWE & Honey Monster Present RAW WrestleMania Revenge Tour - Newcastle, England 7:30pm

Fri, Apr 9 WWE & Honey Monster Present RAW WrestleMania Revenge Tour - Glasgow, Scotland 7:30pm

Fri, Apr 9 WWE & Honey Monster Present SmackDown & ECW WrestleMania Revenge Tour - Dublin, Ireland 7:30pm

Sat, Apr 10 WWE & Honey Monster Present SmackDown & ECW WrestleMania Revenge Tour - Glasgow, Scotland 7:30pm

Sun, Apr 11 WWE & Honey Monster Present SmackDown & ECW WrestleMania Revenge Tour - Manchester, England 6:00pm

Sun, Apr 11 WWE & Honey Monster Present RAW Wrestlemania Revenge
    Tour - Liverpool, England

WWE & Honey Monster Present RAW WrestleMania Revenge Tour Odyssey Arena Belfast TBA

MORE UK DATES COMEING UP IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS FOR WRESTLEMANIA REVENGE TOUR 2010

Also listed here:

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/rw/country/Ireland

Tickets:

On-Sale Date: Saturday, 21 November at 9:00am

I'm really fed up of WWE's "give them a weeks notice to get tickets for a show in six months" strategy. Morons.

Edit:

Just noticed Ticketmaster have the date as the 8th, not the 9th. Another back-to-back effort I'd assume, then.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Nice one KKV. I will defo try and get tickets for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Honey Monster? I'd like to se him wrestle Khali.:pac:

I'll have to see if I can find someone else going, then I'll consider getting a ticket to it. Two or three weeks notice doesn't kill anyone.

I wonder if they do that on purpose? Does anyone know of an upside for the lack of notice regarding tickets?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Don't most big groups sell tickets months in advance?

Not sure why its only a weeks notice but when its 6 months in advance does it really matter if its one week of two weeks notice.

Kind of, I think.

Whilst I'm lucky enough to be able to afford to go myself if I decide to, I know a lot of people who would like to go, but, due to losing jobs or general recessionary issues, cant get the money together on time.

Two or three weeks notice wouldn't hurt WWE I don't think. Imagine how parents that have, say, two WWE-Mad kids feel when they find out on Friday morning that the following week they'll have to grab some rasslin' tickets to keep the kids happy.

Suppose they'd be a good christmas present, all the same, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Least its Smackdown again, kinda had enough of Raw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

For what it's worth, the list below is who's scheduled to appear on the Wrestlemania Revenge Tour next April. Interesting that the Undertaker is listed also. Maybe he's not retiring after all.

From WWE.com

Come see your favorite SmackDown & ECW Superstars Including:
    Undertaker
    Rey Mysterio
    CM Punk
    Chris Jericho
    John Morrison
    Kane
    Michelle McCool
    Mickie James
    Plus many more!
    Line up subject to change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

With Wrestlemania happening I wouldn't count on anything with those line-ups. The last Spring shows were a completle mixture of all brands.

I guess though you have to look at it that when you go to WWE house show- you should expect they'll announce tickets for the next one to go on sale. It probably seems expensive to buy for another show just after one- but if you know beforehand, it's all the same.

I would like to get front row for this if I can so it will be an early start next Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mollzer

yahoo I have 4 tickets for April the 9th. I have 2 very happy boys now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Gonna give this a miss i think, or at least wait until the day of the show and if the roster looks alright will get tickets last minute, they always release some in the days coming up to it, there were ringside seats for the SD show last week available on the friday, tired of buying tickets for something thats 6 months away

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Thomasjo

SMACKDOWN

Friday 9 April

RAW

Saturday 10 April

have tickets booked for the smackdown on the Friday, but does anyone know which of these would be the better event?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,017 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Thomasjo wrote: »
    SMACKDOWN

Friday 9 April

RAW

Saturday 10 April

have tickets booked for the smackdown on the Friday, but does anyone know which of these would be the better event?

It depends on what wrestlers want to see the most surely?
    Which roster has most of your favorites?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mollzer

Anyone any idea yet who will be in the line up?

There is a list on the O2 website but it says the line up is open to change.
    Just curious for my kids sakes, we are going on the 9th, my boys cant wait.

PS, thanks mods for moving this

mollzer wrote: »
    Anyone any idea yet who will be in the line up?

There is a list on the O2 website but it says the line up is open to change.
    Just curious for my kids sakes, we are going on the 9th, my boys cant wait.

PS, thanks mods for moving this

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/

The draft is rumored not to happen until late April so I assume that roster won't change much.
    Oh and Batista is now technically on Raw aparantly so I doubt you will see him.

Since when was Big Dave officially moved to Raw? They didn't announce it on TV I don't think...

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭edgy

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/rw/eventdetail/12465326

The above list has a few more names on it for the Smackdown show.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Thomasjo

Rjd2 wrote: »
    It depends on what wrestlers want to see the most surely?
    Which roster has most of your favorites?

I have my tickets for smackdown on the Friday night, I'm bringing my 9 & 4 year old sons. They are looking forward to seeing the Undertaker if he is on the bill, but are also big John Cena fans. I wouldn't be that familiar with the whole smackdown / raw thing, but am hoping it will be a good night. (at €70 a ticket it would want to be)

Thomasjo wrote: »
    I have my tickets for smackdown on the Friday night, I'm bringing my 9 & 4 year old sons. They are looking forward to seeing the Undertaker if he is on the bill, but are also big John Cena fans. I wouldn't be that familiar with the whole smackdown / raw thing, but am hoping it will be a good night. (at €70 a ticket it would want to be)

I think its a cert that Taker will take time off after Mania, like he usually does, so I would be shocked if he toured sadly. Cena is on Raw so its unlikely he will be their, right now Punk, Edge and Rey look to be the biggest stars advertised. Jericho is been advertised for other shows after Mania so I reckon he will be their as well. (wrestling Edge)
    I wouldn't worry about your kids been annoyed at the likely absence of Cena or Taker, I would be astounded if they didn't love Rey. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭cena

whats section ring e. row d. seat 18 like. is this a good few?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

Rjd2 wrote: »
    I think its a cert that Taker will take time off after Mania, like he usually does, so I would be shocked if he toured sadly. Cena is on Raw so its unlikely he will be their, right now Punk, Edge and Rey look to be the biggest stars advertised. Jericho is been advertised for other shows after Mania so I reckon he will be their as well. (wrestling Edge)
    I wouldn't worry about your kids been annoyed at the likely absence of Cena or Taker, I would be astounded if they didn't love Rey. :)

Cena bloody be better at Raw, my son is a massive fan and at 240 smacks for tickets ill wrestle myself if he doesnt turn up

On the plus side the wwe on sky1 in the ad reels, it lists cena and triple h vs "hey fella" and the big show on the 10th of april.........................

my guess is that michaels is taking a long break after wrestlemania

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Bret Hart has been confirmed for the UK and Germany shows.
    Any word on the Dublin show?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Kanney wrote: »
    Bret Hart has been confirmed for the UK and Germany shows.
    Any word on the Dublin show?

Dont be surprised if he doesnt even come since the whole " Subject to change"

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭edgy

I just checked the WWE website and Bret's name has been added to the list of those appearing at the Dublin show.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭KMFCross

Folks,

Are these ok seats?:

Section
    Row
    Seats
    Description
    BLOCKB
    56 - 57
    TIERED SEATING
    BLOCK B
    PRICE LEVEL 1

Type
    Full Price Ticket

Also is it confirmed that bret will appear or is this just a way to sell tickets, dont fancy going if he wont be there?

edgy wrote: »
    I just checked the WWE website and Bret's name has been added to the list of those appearing at the Dublin show.

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

better be true or i will follow you and abuse you after every post you make from now on.

edit: http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/rw/eventdetail/13349264

Thanks and AWESOME!

F*****g deadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭khennessy86

Hey, have one ticket to sell if anyone interested. row a ringside, send me a message if interested.

thanks

Advertisement