Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kite buggy

Options
  • 26-08-2009 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

iv been using my kite and landboard all year and now im mad to get a kite buggy.

iv been trying to pick up a second hand one for fairly cheap in ireland but der impossible to find.... anyone selling one out der??? or any ideas where i should look???

also is a 3m kite a bit small for using with a buggy???

any help would be much appreciated!
    thanx!
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

Iv only started kiting and im using kiting ireland and kitesurfing.ie. Goggle kiting ireland cos im not sure of the address. Im nearly sure i saw a buggy for sale there.

kite size depends on ability and wind obviously. What ever you feet comfortable with. If you bored with the 3m get a 6 or 8, but iv been told to always keep your smallest kite for those windy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 paddy l

PjC wrote: »
    Iv only started kiting and im using kiting ireland and kitesurfing.ie. Goggle kiting ireland cos im not sure of the address. Im nearly sure i saw a buggy for sale there.

kite size depends on ability and wind obviously. What ever you feet comfortable with. If you bored with the 3m get a 6 or 8, but iv been told to always keep your smallest kite for those windy days!

ok thanks a million!!! :) what kind of kite have you got?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

Its my first kite so only a 1.4 2 line, just wanna learn how to actually fly a kite before a get a 3 or 6m... good aul fun though

Advertisement