Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delivery time from uk to ireland

Options
  • 11-08-2009 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

hey everyone. I was wandering how long and what time of day you should expect an item ordered from the UK to be delivered to Ireland. I ordered a graphics tablet from www.digital-fusion.co.uk on saturday and paid for 3-4 working days delivery. on monday I got an email saying that "Your order is processed and will ship via City link. It was dispatched on a next day service." today is Tuesday, so will it come today, and if so what time of day?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Well, if it comes today it'll be between 4pm and 5:30pm.

Otherwise, it'll be tomorrow between 8:30am and 5:30pm.

Call CityLink and ask them for an estimated date/time for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭elazar55

thank you so much you helped a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

It usually means 3-4 from time of shipping and not time of order, since they only shipped it today I would think you wil get it in 3-4 days form today.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭elazar55

It usually means 3-4 from time of shipping and not time of order, since they only shipped it today I would think you wil get it in 3-4 days form today.

di d you not read it properly. I said they shipped it yesterday on a next day service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Chris Finch

It'd be next day if it was to the UK. I'd say tomorrow or Thursday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement