Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tacx Satori - Pro Tour Edition - Gel Roller Trainer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Mr. Skeffington

Will sell the trainer without the bag for €120 if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I might be interested. Does it come with a wheel support for the front wheel?

On a side note, why would you be interested in selling it without the bag?

Hi Dirk,

Yes comes with the front wheel support and this aslo acts as a handle for the turbo, really neat design feature.

I am going to keep the bag for another turbo that I have

Sure let me know if you wanna take a look / have a go on it.

Skeff

Hey Skeff,

I'm just trying to apply some more rigorous checks to my cycling purchases as money is tight. I already have a set of rollers, but I think a turbo would give me more flexibility in where I can set it up. However I haven't used the rollers much over the last winter so I am trying to ask myself would I actually use a turbo trainer if I got it. 120 euro is a bit too steep for me to take a punt at the moment. I reckon I could buy it at 100.

Dirk

Dirk, will let you take it for €100, its not too far off the asking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

... and if Dirk doesn't take it, sign me up. I am looking for a second turbo for the house.

Ok Quigs, you are next in line. Skeff

Woah, sorry nearly let this one slip. PM sent.

Quigs, if you are interested in a set of rollers instead of a turbo I might have to part with mine (seen about 4 hrs of use since December and used mainly as a place to rest the bike).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

I'll skip the rollers Dirk, last time I was on them a xmas tree suffered the consequences. Long story. Nah, I am just looking for something cheap and cheerful for the brother or even the missus to train next to me in winter (maybe the two of us will motivate each other), I already have an Imagic myself, think I will just pick up some bargain basement thing in Chainreaction if this one is gone. Nice trainer the Satori. Very stable. I'm not fussy if something is new or secondhand, I'd rather pay for something classy secondhand than something new which is of lesser quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 chenc2

if either Dirk or Quigs doesn't take it, sign me up please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Hi

I presume this is SOLD at this stage ????

Rgds

Yep, its sold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Darn .... ok thanks alot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

You don't still have the travel case thingy do you? I am badly in need of one on these and would be seriously greatful if you would allow me to take it off your hands, let me know what you can do (price wise)! Cheers, H:B ;)

Advertisement