Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems With Booking Online With Bus Eireann & Irish Rail

Options
  • 04-08-2009 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone

Not sure if this is posted in the correct area but here it goes, looking for some or advice or to see does anyone else have a similar problem.

For quite some time now i have been unable to book tickets online using bus eireanns website or irish rails website, as soon as i press confirm or purchase i get an error message saying order rejected, order not successful etc, basically i have tried everything to try to book tickets online but with no joy, i have used a visa card, a laser card, to which they are working ok because i use them online for other purchases, but these 2 websites do not accept my cards for some reason, i then used my dads card which is a totally different card issuer and the same problem, i have used different computers, different internet connections and IP's and still no joy, i have been unable to book for well over a year now, i was able to book before but thats a long time ago, i have contacted bus eireann an irish rail but they have been no help what so ever and claim the fault is at my end, but anytime i am in my local station or heuston i see many a people with online bookings and im wondering how can they do it and i cant?

Anyone have any similar problems you would like to share or advise on?

Thanks
    Paul

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You seem to have checked most of the options. Have you always been trying to book the same journey/stations?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭markpb

Have you tried ringing the bank and asking them why the transactions were denied or if they even saw the authorization attempt?

Advertisement