Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYE anytime

Options
  • 28-02-2009 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi there is anyone else having problems logging in to PAYE anytime today?? I can't get past the initial login message?...can somebody have a go and let me know if it is just my login or a website issue please? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭ankles

Weird log in problem now with PAYE anytime. When I enter my details I get a very skinny red line around my PPSN, (not the big thick line you get error messages with), and no error message or anything. I know the details are right, as I logged in earlier today. I got timed out the last time, but that should make no difference. Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

worked fine for me just now

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Having same problem as second poster, thin red line around PPSN box, certain my details are correct, anyone else experiencing this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

Hi there is anyone else having problems logging in to PAYE anytime today?? I can't get past the initial login message?...can somebody have a go and let me know if it is just my login or a website issue please? thanks

I used it earlier today.. got a €300 and something tax refund for 2010 :D

I was half expecting a big message.. you underpaid tax, we will take the money from your account automatically.

I just tried logging in again.. still working fine! I'm using Google Chrome dev release v10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MacConn

I have the same problem. I rang Revenue yesterday and was told that there was some sort of technology problem but it should correct itself soon!!!!!
    The phone number for Revenue 1890 333425 (Ashton Gate) ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

MacConn wrote: »
    I have the same problem. I rang Revenue yesterday and was told that there was some sort of technology problem but it should correct itself soon!!!!!
    The phone number for Revenue 1890 333425 (Ashton Gate) ;)

Thanks for the reply man! Glad it's not just me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dukelow

Im having the same problem as this too. Very frustrating.:mad:

Advertisement