Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zozimus Walking Tour?

Options
  • 21-07-2008 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what happened to the Zozimus Experience? Used to be a great spooky walking tour and now it doesnt exist.

Anyone here ever do it, know the people who ran it or know what happened to it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The Zozimus Experience
    Ph.:+353.1.661.8646
    Email: info@zozimus.com
    WWW: http://www.zozimus.com
    28 Fitzwilliam Lane,
    Dublin 2

EDIT: the website seems to be gone so it's not looking good

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ah come on now I'm not that bad! Phone number is out of service and the website has been gone for a year at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

6th wrote: »
    Ah come on now I'm not that bad! Phone number is out of service and the website has been gone for a year at least.

You need to do more in depth research 6th :P

But seriously, it was good craic alright. A group of us in the Sports/Social Club at work went on the tour a few years back & it was really good fun, but it appear that it is now no more. Poor aul' Zozimus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Is this the tour that used to meet at the gates of City Hall at 8 o clock most nights?

If it is I know the guy who runs it but haven't talked to him recently, I'll try and find out what the story is and let you know if I find anything out

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

That would be great! Thats the tour alright, would be great tio get in touch with the guy.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Try this number

Advertisement