Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
15-05-2008, 07:09   #1
Sirtoyou
Registered User
 
Sirtoyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 681
Wsop % sale

Alan Kelleher(Big Al)

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=1160


Alan is going to vegas for the world series.He is going to play 12 events.He is selling 40% of himself.If anyone is interested @ 300euro for 1%.
Events he is planning to play:

event 7 june 4 2000nlhe
event 13 june 7 2500nlhe
event19 jun10 1500plo
event23 jun12 2000nlhe
event27 jun14 1500nlhe
event32 jun17 1500nlhe
event36 jun19 1500nlhe
event39 jun21 1500nlhe
event44 jun25 1000nlhe w/rb(2)
event48 jun27 2000nlhe
event52 jun30 1500nlhe
main event july4 10000nlhe

300 euro for an interest inthe world series for the month
Contact alan at 087-7618513 or leave name and number and Alan will contact you.

2008 results include a win in the macau league final for 9k.a CPT win and the macau main event sattelite for the world series main event for $12,500.
17% already sold so 23% left.
Sirtoyou is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
15-05-2008, 12:26   #2
Goodluck2me
Registered User
 
Goodluck2me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,368
Im pretty sure valor will take a few %.
Goodluck2me is offline  
15-05-2008, 15:18   #3
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtoyou View Post
Alan Kelleher(Big Al)

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=1160


Alan is going to vegas for the world series.He is going to play 12 events.He is selling 40% of himself.If anyone is interested @ 300euro for 1%.
Events he is planning to play:

event 7 june 4 2000nlhe
event 13 june 7 2500nlhe
event19 jun10 1500plo
event23 jun12 2000nlhe
event27 jun14 1500nlhe
event32 jun17 1500nlhe
event36 jun19 1500nlhe
event39 jun21 1500nlhe
event44 jun25 1000nlhe w/rb(2)
event48 jun27 2000nlhe
event52 jun30 1500nlhe
main event july4 10000nlhe

300 euro for an interest inthe world series for the month
Contact alan at 087-7618513 or leave name and number and Alan will contact you.

2008 results include a win in the macau league final for 9k.a CPT win and the macau main event sattelite for the world series main event for $12,500.
17% already sold so 23% left.
all them events come to $30,500 and at €300 for 1% he'll be getting $18,500 for 40%. looks like a nice way to freeroll $6,500

sham imo
Hawk Eye is offline  
Thanks from:
15-05-2008, 15:41   #4
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Eye View Post
all them events come to $30,500 and at €300 for 1% he'll be getting $18,500 for 40%. looks like a nice way to freeroll $6,500

sham imo

Apologies $ €

Last edited by Killme00; 15-05-2008 at 15:53.
Killme00 is offline  
15-05-2008, 15:53   #5
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Eye View Post
all them events come to $30,500 and at €300 for 1% he'll be getting $18,500 for 40%. looks like a nice way to freeroll $6,500

sham imo
LOL simple arithmetic FTW
RichieLawlor is offline  
Advertisement
15-05-2008, 15:54   #6
bobbyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killme00 View Post
GO BACK TO SCHOOL
WHY? €12,000 = $18,500
bobbyg is offline  
Thanks from:
15-05-2008, 15:54   #7
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killme00 View Post
GO BACK TO SCHOOL
:confused:do i have an error in my calculatioins?

he should be selling at $300 @ 1% upto 40%=$12000 not $18500
Hawk Eye is offline  
Thanks from:
15-05-2008, 15:55   #8
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,351
Im a tool who is blind and didnt see €300..i saw $300
Killme00 is offline  
15-05-2008, 16:02   #9
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killme00 View Post
Im a tool who is blind and didnt see €300..i saw $300
+17
RichieLawlor is offline  
Advertisement
15-05-2008, 17:03   #10
Mellor
Registered User
 
Mellor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 34,232
I think it was pretty obvious that it was $300 and not €300, would of been easier to just mention it, instead of underhand/smart comments. I don't know alan, but best of luck with this,
Mellor is offline  
15-05-2008, 17:10   #11
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,683
could this extra be taken reg's into consideration?? havnt done the sums myself
semibluff is offline  
15-05-2008, 17:14   #12
bohsman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtoyou View Post

@ 300euro for 1%.

300 euro for an interest inthe world series for the month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellor View Post
I think it was pretty obvious that it was $300 and not €300, would of been easier to just mention it, instead of underhand/smart comments. I don't know alan, but best of luck with this,
Seriously doesnt look like it, but its fair enough to charge a bit extra taking travel and expenses into account, hes put the offer out there its up to people to decide wheter they think its a good deal or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
could this extra be taken reg's into consideration?? havnt done the sums myself
No, the wsop take a % from the prizepool.
bohsman is offline  
Thanks from:
15-05-2008, 17:29   #13
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellor View Post
I think it was pretty obvious that it was $300 and not €300, would of been easier to just mention it, instead of underhand/smart comments. I don't know alan, but best of luck with this,



I was referring to Hawkeyes post and not the OP.
Killme00 is offline  
15-05-2008, 17:46   #14
RoundTower
Registered User
 
RoundTower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,980
you can probably count dagunman in for a few %, he thinks very highly of Al.
RoundTower is offline  
15-05-2008, 18:32   #15
Sirtoyou
Registered User
 
Sirtoyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 681
Firstly I am not Alan.
Secondly I transcribed word for word from the sheet he has in circulation.
300 uero is the correct figure.
I am not sure what this covers as regards expenses etc.

I'm not sure of his popularity (not sure if the posts of interest are sarcastic).
All I can say is he is a proven tournament player on top of his game at the moment and running like God.He had 4 cashes in vegas last year including 2 wsop events and 2 bellagio events.
I think this player is well capable of giving you a very exciting run for your money.I dont think he will have any problem selling his action but I offered to put his offer up on boards so that people on here could invest in a good horsie if they wished to.
Sirtoyou is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search