Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Support Studies????

Options
  • 07-02-2008 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey I am doing art and I should be writing up my support studies as I am told, but I have no idea what they are!:confused: I took up art later than everyone else so I never go a chance to learn about what to do from the teacher.

it is something you write about the project, that is all i know, so how do you do the support studies, what way are you supposed to do them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭echter

support studies for art basically means that you have to do a poster board and fill it up with your inspiration for your 2D 3D etc, you have to put down pictures of things that inspired you, sketches you done of them, ideas and sketches for your final idea etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 t9106

Oh ya I have LOads of pics done and research but isn't there something you are supposed to write about?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭echter

yeah you have to explain all the pictures. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

I did art for the JC in 2006 and I didnt write anything about my supports and I still got an 'A' at Honours level :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Jaysus I never did a reproduction. When I did my JC in 2005, my project was on Surrealism so I did my support studies on Surrealists, as in, some random paintings and a bit written about the movement, and about Dali.

• Advertisement
Advertisement