Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

40% Cheaper Shirts [Price Comparison]

Options
  • 28-11-2007 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

2 months back I bought a load of office wear in The Outlet, Banbridge, Co Down, which I learned about on the Bargain Alerts forum. I went to a shop called Jeff Banks where everything was marked with a special “Outlet” price that was 30% off the UK highstreet price. I ended up buying a range of fairly snazzy Jeff Banks Stvdio shirts at an initial price of €47.50 per shirt.

I’ve now just been to Debenhams in Dublin City centre. I’ve located the same Stvdio brand shirts, initial price €81, presently reduced to €70. Comparing initial price to initial price (as The Outlet can have price reductions to), this results in the same shirt being 40% cheaper in the Outlet. Well worth the drive North if buying an entire office wardrobe.

Comments

Advertisement