Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

irishbirds mental comment

• 04-07-2007 5:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

What do you all think about irishbirds comment about mental people? Story here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53534150&postcount=35 if you haven't heard.

I think what she said was disgraceful and sickening. No respect for the mental whatsoever.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Mmmmmm-hmmmm?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Duggy747 wrote:
    Mmmmmm-hmmmm?
    Exactly. As a member of the mental community, Duggy747 has summed up his feelings on the issue better than Pighead ever could. You're right little Duggy is is a bloody disgrace.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

If you think that's bad, her attitude to the building industry and the good people of Termonfeckin in the self-same post is even worse. I am nauseated, repulsed, horrified, mortified and savagely horny. Crucify her!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

well someone had to say it

agamemnon wrote:
    If you think that's bad, her attitude to the building industry and the good people of Termonfeckin in the self-same post is even worse. I am nauseated, repulsed, horrified, mortified and savagely horny. Crucify her!
    Shes also advocating having wild unadulteraded sexual encounters in orgy like fashion even though she knows right well children read these boards.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53534228&postcount=2

Somebody ban her quickly. Shes out of control.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I'm particularly horrified at the abusive comments reguarding the N1 being out of condition.
    Shame on you.
    irishbird wrote:
    the N1 isnt in the best of condition

I'm appalled.:mad:

oh stop being mean to me, i am nice :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Pighead wrote:
    Exactly. As a member of the mental community, Duggy747 has summed up his feelings on the issue better than Pighead ever could. You're right little Duggy is is a bloody disgrace.:mad:

You're a funny guy Pighead, I like you..............that's why I'm going to kill you last.

thrill wrote:
    I'm particularly horrified at the abusive comments reguarding the N1 being out of condition.
    Shame on you.

I'm appalled.:mad:
    Too right thrill, imagine if you lived on the N1 and you also happened to be mental. Think of the hurt that woman would have caused.

Any chance of a public apology irishbird?:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,330 ✭✭✭Archeron

Well, all of you who voted Irishbird back in for another term, yiz are getting what you deserve. Did you learn nothing from Watergate???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I can't read, this is making me sick! I can't reach the ban button. :(

Pighead wrote:
    Too right thrill, imagine if you lived on the N1 and you also happened to be mental. Think of the hurt that woman would have caused.

Any chance of a public apology irishbird?:mad:

NO, I AM STANDING FIRM, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY COMMENTS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

She doesn't go far enough I say.

Pighead, your internet courtship rituals are become more and more bizarre. Why not just do what the rest of us do and PM her a picture of your manhood?

irishbird wrote:
    So to clarify your position on this thorny issue which has disgusted the nation, you are saying that slagging off the mental is ok and the N1 is a horrible road?
    Somebody call an admin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Pighead wrote:
    What do you all think about irishbirds comment about mental people? Story here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53534150&postcount=35 if you haven't heard.

I think what she said was disgraceful and sickening. No respect for the mental whatsoever.

You would make a good defense lawyer.

oh pighead, is this what its all about eh? you want to court me??? oh how sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

irishbird wrote:

As a moderator, I can help you with this. I can make a ruling as to whether or not there is anything wrong with your comments, and put an end to this once and for all. All you need to do is, book into a hotel room with me for the weekend, bring your comments with you, and I'll go over them with you. ;)

What do you say? :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Leave irishbird alone, if she gets banned we'll lose our pole dancer over in the BGRH bar.

As a moderator, I can help you with this. I can make a ruling as to whether or not there is anything wrong with your comments, and put an end to this once and for all. All you need to do is, book into a hotel room with me for the weekend, bring your comments with you, and I'll go over them with you. ;)

What do you say? :D

errr, i am kinda scared now but thanks for the offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

are you mental??????????
    Needs more question marks methinks. You can barely make out whether it's a question or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

irishbird wrote:
    NO, I AM STANDING FIRM

Aha! "She" is really a ladyboy with raging dose of the horn. All this moral outrage is turning him on. I always suspected it.

Irish"bird", just wait til the Bant sees this thread. He'll show you who the daddy is then...

zaph wrote:
    Leave irishbird alone, if she gets banned we'll lose our pole dancer over in the BGRH bar.
    Clearly.

What Pighead is saying, is that regardless of what she "meant" to do, the reality is what she did was insensitive and hurtful to many families and friends of people who died through mentalness.

"Ah sure let her off she was only having a laugh" doesn't cut it.

Pigheads disgusted she didn't apologise and never acknowledged that what she did was wrong, and also the attitude some people here have of shrugging your shoulders and saying "let her away with it, shes got a cracking pair of jugs"

Oi leave my jugs out of it, or i will have you for sexual harssement Mr. Head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

BGRH are going to invade this place. Leave irishbird alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Yep, all us BG&RH brothers are now going to invade AH in order to reclaim irishbird..... and her wonderful jugs! ;) Come brothers, let's drag her back to our cave for an orgy of sex, beer and rasher sandwiches! :eek: :D

Yep, all us BG&RH brothers are now going to invade AH in order to reclaim irishbird..... and her wonderful jugs! ;) Come brothers, let's drag her back to our cave for an orgy of sex, beer and rasher sandwiches! :eek: :D

by that i take it you need someone to make the sandwiches and bring you beer:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

irishbird wrote:
    i will have you Mr. Head

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Damn right. Nobody ****s with our drinks lady and gets away with it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

irishbird wrote:
    by that i take it you need someone to make the sandwiches and bring you beer:D

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on there a sec lil lady! Are you suggesting us BG&RH brothers like doing the "horizontal hoochie" with each other! :eek: You've been a regular in the BG&RH bar for long enough now to know better. We're all big, hairy, manly men who wouldn't for a second ever consider putting 'Y.M.C.A' on on the jukebox! In fact, we don't even have a copy of 'Y.M.C.A.' in the BH&RH jukebox.

I meant we were all going to take turns on you, my dear! ;):D And then afterwards you were going to get us rasher sandwiches and beer so that we could replenish ourselves for round 2! ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

the other thread on the same issue is a lot more entertaining tbh

Advertisement