Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer's support in Ireland

Options
  • 14-05-2007 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows the company that does the repairs for Acer in Ireland? I was talking to tech support in england on the phone just before 6, and was told there is a company in Ireland that does the repairs for them. Only problem is I couldn't hear him properly and didnt hear the name of the company and took the wrong number. My own fault I own but I don't want to call them back and was wondering if anyone knew who the company is, and possibly have a number. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭barrett1965

I heard they have a repair centre in Cork, but that's as much as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Frankieboy wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone knows the company that does the repairs for Acer in Ireland? I was talking to tech support in england on the phone just before 6, and was told there is a company in Ireland that does the repairs for them. Only problem is I couldn't hear him properly and didnt hear the name of the company and took the wrong number. My own fault I own but I don't want to call them back and was wondering if anyone knew who the company is, and possibly have a number. Thanks in advance.

If its under warranty the will they will cover shipping regardless. Get their support numbers from their webby and ring acer tomorrow hopefully the line will be clearer then. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Lads - have a look at the sticky at the top of the forum for full details.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement