Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

16-03-2007, 10:14   #1
Daithí Locha

Men's toilet habits

Hi folks!

This is not as disgusting as the title may suggest. However, being a male myself and someone who does NOT practice the habits I will outline below, perhaps those who do practice these things might be able to shed some light on it for me. Btw, I'm not obessesed by this - just some observances in my local last night.

1) When there are 3 cubicles in the toilet, why do some lads pick the middle one??

2) When there is no-one at the cublicles why do some men go into the conventional toilet?

3) When there are one or two lads at the cublicles, why do some guys walk into the toilet, avoid eye contact, run into the toilet with the door, close it, LOCK it!, urinate, and then come out WITHOUT WASHING THEIR HANDS!!

4) On that point, why do 90% of males not wash their hands?? (OK that figure might be a bit high!) I don't know how many times my other half or my other female friends were introduced to some rake who I know did not wash his hands.

5) Why do some blokes stand at an odd angle as if they think that you want to view their willy??!!

6) Why is it that some guys stare straight ahead, say nothing to the guy beside them, and have a bewildered look throughout the process?

7) Why do some guys stare at their manhood in awe?!

That's just a few, I have loads of others. And again, I'm not some kind of pervert, I just feel it's my social duty to document these things, just as John B.Keane observed the peculiarities of corner boys!

As for my own 'toilet style', well I go in, nod at whoever is there and exchange banalities, go about my business and then wash my hands.
Advertisement
16-03-2007, 10:20   #2
louisecm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithí Locha
Hi folks!

This is not as disgusting as the title may suggest. However, being a male myself and someone who does NOT practice the habits I will outline below, perhaps those who do practice these things might be able to shed some light on it for me. Btw, I'm not obessesed by this - just some observances in my local last night.

1) When there are 3 cubicles in the toilet, why do some lads pick the middle one??

2) When there is no-one at the cublicles why do some men go into the conventional toilet?

3) When there are one or two lads at the cublicles, why do some guys walk into the toilet, avoid eye contact, run into the toilet with the door, close it, LOCK it!, urinate, and then come out WITHOUT WASHING THEIR HANDS!!

4) On that point, why do 90% of males not wash their hands?? (OK that figure might be a bit high!) I don't know how many times my other half or my other female friends were introduced to some rake who I know did not wash his hands.

5) Why do some blokes stand at an odd angle as if they think that you want to view their willy??!!

6) Why is it that some guys stare straight ahead, say nothing to the guy beside them, and have a bewildered look throughout the process?

7) Why do some guys stare at their manhood in awe?!

That's just a few, I have loads of others. And again, I'm not some kind of pervert, I just feel it's my social duty to document these things, just as John B.Keane observed the peculiarities of corner boys!

As for my own 'toilet style', well I go in, nod at whoever is there and exchange banalities, go about my business and then wash my hands.
These are the eternal questions.
16-03-2007, 10:26   #3
humbert

Send a message via Skype™ to humbert
A lot of this strange behaviour could have been caused but your far too inquisitive presence me thinks!
16-03-2007, 10:27   #4
DonkeyStyle \o/
Closed Account

Quote:
Because you were there... carefully observing their toilet behaviour and they wanted to avoid your busy eyes.

And by 'cubicle' do you mean 'urinal'?
Quote:
Why do you know what their facial expressions are? Just look straight ahead and say nothing like a normal person.
16-03-2007, 10:30   #5
Daithí Locha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyStyle \o/
Because you were there... carefully observing their toilet behaviour.

And by 'cubicle' do you mean 'urinal'?

Why do you know what their facial expressions are? Just look straight ahead and say nothing like a normal person.
Yes, I mean urinal. It can also be refered to as a cubicle. Or are you an expert
on toilets?

Before this gets into a row, allow me, once more, to point out that I'm not staring at the guy next to me. If i've already been at the URINAL and another guy walks in, and can't help but glance at him. All the observations that I've pointed out above can be noticed in a split second.
Advertisement
16-03-2007, 10:32   #6
Daithí Locha

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbert
A lot of this strange behaviour could have been caused but your far too inquisitive presence me thinks!

These observances can be made in a matter of nanoseconds.

So spare me the inferences that you're attempting to make!
16-03-2007, 10:39   #7
DonkeyStyle \o/
Closed Account

Quote:
Yes, I mean urinal. It can also be refered to as a cubicle.
I suppose if you were desperate enough... and the stalls were full.
Kinda mash it down the hole with your fingers.
Quote:
If i've already been at the URINAL and another guy walks in, and can't help but glance at him.
That should be question 8.
16-03-2007, 10:42   #8
peepsbates

Quote:

Here Here, look at the wall ffs not other peoples faces, as for going into the cubicle, well i just go in so i can stare at mr winkey in awe
16-03-2007, 10:43   #9
mickoneill30
Banned

Quote:
These observances can be made in a matter of nanoseconds.

So spare me the inferences that you're attempting to make!
I started reading this thread and it seemed humerous. But from your replies it seems you're taking it way too seriously.
Advertisement
16-03-2007, 10:43   #10
Daithí Locha

Quote:
I suppose if you were desperate enough... and the stalls were full.
Kinda mash it down the hole with your fingers.

That should be question 8.

Ah, I get it. You're the resident a**hole on this site. Nice to meet you early so as I can ignore you in future.
16-03-2007, 10:46   #11
Borzoi

Quote:
Yes, I mean urinal. It can also be refered to as a cubicle.
Well, it can, but not correctly
16-03-2007, 10:48   #12
WindSock
Closed Account

Why do they piss on the seat and not wipe it afterwards too would be a question of mine. I think this is a unisex problem though.
16-03-2007, 10:49   #13
peepsbates

Quote:
Ah, I get it. You're the resident a**hole on this site. Nice to meet you early so as I can ignore you in future.
And you may be resident pervert on this site, its ah like what did u expect
16-03-2007, 10:54   #14
WindSock
Closed Account

Cubicle=cube. Do people work in a urinal shaped office space?

Toilet cleaners excepted.

Last edited by WindSock; 16-03-2007 at 10:58.
16-03-2007, 10:55   #15
Saruman

I hate it when i walk into a cubicle and fine piss all over the seat. Its just so unnecessary! Lift the seat and there is no problem. I always clean it as i do not want someone to come in after me and assume i left the mess

Anyway i always try to go into a cubicle as opposed to the Urinal for a very simple reason and nothing to do with being homophobic or anything. I like to have a good ole clean. I will wipe both ends and make sure im nice and dry rather than just let Pee soak into my underwear

Oh and this thread warrants a good ole link to www.ratemypoo.com

Last edited by Saruman; 16-03-2007 at 10:58.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion