Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards, MCD and legal action.

Options
  • 13-08-2006 3:18pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As of Friday, 11th August 2006, MCD Productions have entered into legal proceedings against boards.ie Ltd.

At this time we cannot make, or allow, comment on an ongoing legal action against Boards.ie. Please understand and accept that we cannot enter into public debate or discussion about it.

Please dont start new threads about the topic or they will be closed and deleted. We will keep you as informed as our lawyers instruct us is safe to do. Trust us, we've never let you down to date and you know us long enough to know we wont start now. I wish I could say more (you know I do!) but I cant.

DeV.
    Post edited by Shield on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement