Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the eircom dial up access number?

Options
  • 04-07-2006 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am trying to use the eircom dialup access for the pay as you go service. If I look up the number on the website it makes me fill in lots of forms and asks me for my eircom account number which i dont have as I am with smart telecom (very frustrating as usual with eircom). I just want dial up access from someone elses house on an eircom phone.

Can someone tell me simply what is the number and what is the username/password for the dial up access service. I seem to remember you leave the user name and password blank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

1892150150 leave user name and password blank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

ceol wrote:
    I am trying to use the eircom dialup access for the pay as you go service. If I look up the number on the website it makes me fill in lots of forms and asks me for my eircom account number which i dont have as I am with smart telecom (very frustrating as usual with eircom). I just want dial up access from someone elses house on an eircom phone.

http://support.eircom.net Cick on Narrowband/Pay-as-you-go support.
    Click on Dial-Up-Numbers

Account type Dialup / Access Number
    Pay As You Go: 1892 150 150
    Flat Rate 25: 1893 25 25 25
    Flat Rate 60: 1893 60 60 60
    Flat Rate Anytime: 1893 150 150
    Subscription: 1891 150 150

DNS settings:
    Primary DNS: 213.94.190.235
    Secondary DNS: 213.94.190.195

E-mail settings:
    Mail server type: POP3
    Incoming mail server: mail1.eircom.net
    Outgoing mail server: mail1.eircom.net
    Can someone tell me simply what is the number and what is the username/password for the dial up access service. I seem to remember you leave the user name and password blank?
    Okay, that one doesn't seem to be covered on the Support website - but eircomnet/eircomnet should work. (If I remember correctly, you can use anything you want - the phone number is all they care about for authentication).

Advertisement