Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PokerTracker Omaha - Autorate values

Options
  • 13-03-2006 9:06pm
    Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone got good autorate values for PT Omaha? I have given up trying to change the default Hold'Em ones, and they are obviously crap for Omaha.

I hae looked at some 2+2 threads on this but they are quite verbose without being specific, so I am trying to bypass the middleman.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Have you tried the Pokertracker forums? I recall they had some better Omaha autorate rules (distant memory though!)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Cheers for the reply. I did check the PT forums too, and I think there was a link to a file that I couldn't access that contained values, so no joy there.

If I do eventually find a decent set of values, or derive my own (god forfend) I might post them here. That is unless someone comes to the rescue first...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Benglian

I think i went down the same road as you, got as far as the (old) dead link but then i actually e-mailed the poster and he was so kind as to send me the files by e-mail.
    Try that.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Benglian wrote:
    I think i went down the same road as you, got as far as the (old) dead link but then i actually e-mailed the poster and he was so kind as to send me the files by e-mail.
    Try that.

Cheers,

I will do that. Why didn't I think of that?

Advertisement