Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URL for Eircom Online chat support?

Options
  • 25-11-2003 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got the URL for Eircoms online chat support. I can only find Online chat for DSL customers. Have they pulled chat support for ordinary users.

The reason I ask is that one of the last live test I had done was by an online chat guy a few months ago just after they supposedly brought in DSL tests for ISDN users. (Well the phone rang once just after he typed "about to run test" so I'm assuming he wasn't just checking the database)

I've elimated line quality and distance from exchange as my next door neighbours pass and although I'm pretty sure its probably the weathered exposed line going into the eircom manhole at the bottom of my drive, I want to try and get another live test to eliminate my fax, dect and internal wiring before I launch my crusade to get them to fix/bury my line properly or before I fork out €130 for a new line.

picz003.jpg

picz004.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Go to

Our Services,
    Self help ( cause they wont )

Looking for someone to chat to about our new ADSL product? Try our live web chat.

LIVE WEB CHAT is a session based URL so i cant post it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

Cheers Ba$tard! :D I must be blind. I was on that page earlier while searching for the chat link :rolleyes:

Advertisement