Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Statement of accounts

• 22-01-2020 11:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

If i have someone looking for statements of accounts for self employed what do i need to give?

Not due to pay tax until October 2020 for the first time. I am using sage one for bookkeeping?

if i give a profit and loss statement it showing everything without any tax credits giving so what do i send them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,593 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Who is the someone: a bank, a divorce lawyer, etc?
    Bank may require audited accounts, maybe not, depends

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Who is the someone: a bank, a divorce lawyer, etc?
    Bank may require audited accounts, maybe not, depends

Social welfare for my partner, it would be for means testing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

A copy of the latest statement which will be 2018

Happy4all wrote: »
    A copy of the latest statement which will be 2018

But only started as self employed July 2019

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

upinthesky wrote: »
    Social welfare for my partner, it would be for means testing..
    upinthesky wrote: »
    But only started as self employed July 2019

Normally they’d look for accounts and tax assessment. Since you haven’t a years trading yet, assuming you intend to do year end to June 2020, you can only give them what you have so far, suggest July to December if you can extract a P&L from Sage and explain that you don’t have tax assessment or full year accounts yet.

• Advertisement

Stratvs wrote: »
    Normally they’d look for accounts and tax assessment. Since you haven’t a years trading yet, assuming you intend to do year end to June 2020, you can only give them what you have so far, suggest July to December if you can extract a P&L from Sage and explain that you don’t have tax assessment or full year accounts yet.
    That’s a great help, thank you.

Advertisement