Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Playoffs: Conference Championships

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

Surely it's not on..... It can't be....

Thought you were gone to bed:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I'm in bed, fleaflicker auto updates the score

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

San Francisco vs Tennessee (The boards moderators Bowl)
    And we're done.

Oíche mhaith.

We're all gone to bed...

2 score game... 8 minutes left. Like they can't come back surely

I was correct, they couldn't :D

Also despite what the scoreline says this was way more one sided than it says. 49rs utterly destroyed the packers tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

Niners looked impressive.should be a cracking superbowl ,mahomes against that defense will be a great matchup

SF must be the favorites after that display

Also despite what the scoreline says this was way more one sided than it says. 49rs utterly destroyed the packers tonight

But you didn’t watch it all!!
    Good night!

Vance Joseph or Kyle Shanahan?
    God we're depressing.
    ---

Anyway, hail to the Chiefs! Mon Andy!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,025 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Vance Joseph or Kyle Shanahan?
    God we're depressing.
    ---

Anyway, hail to the Chiefs! Mon Andy!

Impressed how Broncos fans still hang on to that narrative. Unless you were willing to dump Elway, why would Kyle have picked the Broncos? Kyle has built a Super Bowl level team in 3 years with roster control, why would he have chosen to go in and take what Elway gave him, having Flacco as his QB this year?

• Advertisement

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Impressed how Broncos fans still hang on to that narrative. Unless you were willing to dump Elway, why would Kyle have picked the Broncos? Kyle has built a Super Bowl level team in 3 years with roster control, why would he have chosen to go in and take what Elway gave him, having Flacco as his QB this year?

Oh my God relax your cacks.

I would never think that Kyle didn't end up in a monumentally better position. And sure he may have turned down the option of the Broncos if it was offered, but it wasn't offered and Jesus, there's no doubt that we fupped up.

What narrative is there to hold onto? We backed a dud. It's clear. Please don't go all NE and get needlessly defensive over nothing.

Well I only posted that because there was a different Broncos fans saying the same thing in the last few days in the 49ers thread.

I've no problem with Broncos fans believing that Kyle was an option but every time I see it spoken about here it is claimed that it is a decision forced on them, rather than due to Elway being elway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

Oh my God relax your cacks.

I would never think that Kyle didn't end up in a monumentally better position. And sure he may have turned down the option of the Broncos if it was offered, but it wasn't offered and Jesus, there's no doubt that we fupped up.

What narrative is there to hold onto? We backed a dud. It's clear. Please don't go all NE and get needlessly defensive over nothing.
    Telling someone not to get defensive, but rants defensively :pac:

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Well I only posted that because there was a different Broncos fans saying the same thing in the last few days in the 49ers thread.

I've no problem with Broncos fans believing that Kyle was an option but every time I see it spoken about here it is claimed that it is a decision forced on them, rather than due to Elway being elway

You obviously misread the tone in which I had initially posted so! Try again and remember I'm not that other Broncos fan. :P

It was absolutely Elway being Elway. I'd have him out the gate if it had meant getting someone like Shanahan or McVay in rather than VJ.

Sure, look how Kubiak was handled!!!

Telling someone not to get defensive, but rants defensively :pac:

Yes. That is exactly what happened here. Your idea of a rant needs work.

We are not worthy for your input.

• San Francisco vs Kansas City (The Joe Montana Alex Smith Bowl)
    Meh the place is boring without the Ravens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

Yes. That is exactly what happened here. Your idea of a rant needs work.

We are not worthy for your input.
    Touchy. Take a breath. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

No surprises this weekend, 2 pretty easy wins for the home team, went to bed at HT in the Chiefs last night, game was done and dusted, everything that could go wrong went wrong for Green Bay!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,558 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

BoldReason wrote:
    I remember when there was people telling me last year that James Devlin was a better FB than Kyle Juszczyk. Lol
    I don't know this Devlin. James Develin is a better full back though.
    Go and watch game tape of both and I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion.

eagle eye wrote: »

Tape isn't your friend in this

https://twitter.com/fourth_nine/status/1175880977303752704

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

Green Bay vs Tennessee (The Outside Chance of being the Superbowl Bowl)
    eagle eye wrote: »

Wow good joke. What are you 5? My phone autocorrects Develin to Devlin apparently. But it hardly matters when you clearly know who I'm talking about.

• Advertisement
Advertisement