Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scratch on apple watch screen.

Options
  • 16-01-2020 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Do you have any advice on the best way to remove a light scratch from an Apple Watch Series 4 screen.

Its very light but I can see it from an angle .

You might also know if I could bring it somewhere for repair?

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭funkyouup

Theres a product called polywatch thats mildly abrasive paste you can use to clean up scratches on regular watches, a touch screen smart watch is probably alot softer though so it might do more harm than good.
    I swear i read a thread on reddit a while back that said toothpaste did the job but i cant find it right now on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,503 ✭✭✭✭banie01

funkyouup wrote: »
    I swear i read a thread on reddit a while back that said toothpaste did the job but i cant find it right now on the phone.

I don't know if the Apple watch is glass or some kind of plastic?

But toothpaste does a great job on hazed plastics such as headlights.

I've used some glass polishing clothes and pastes on scratched phones before and tbh while it take the edges of the scratch it was still there.

Zagg do a liquid fill screen protector that "fills"scratches while under the protector.
    It's not a permanent fix tho.

Advertisement