Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scared of posting this

Options
  • 31-12-2019 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm really scared posting this here, because I'm scared I'll be ridiculed for it, but hoping not
    I came out a year ago now, to my family, not because of anyone in particular, just because through various processes, i realised my sexuality
    the thing is, even though I've been out all this time, I still haven't had my first experience with a woman
    I'm just wondering, how do I go about this?
    I'm on some online dating sights, but when I get chatting to girls, I'm always afraid of telling them that I've never had an experience, and I'm afraid of waiting for ' the right one ' because I did that with a guy when I had my first boyfriend, and it wasn't spectacular the first time
    Of course, more than the physical stuff, or certainly as well as, I want a relationship, but I would like to have my first physical experience in a non pressurised kinda way
    Has anyone got any suggestions?
    Unfortunately going out is not so easy for me because of my disability
    Any responses appreciated, and thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Maz2016

afterglow wrote: »
    Hi all
    I'm really scared posting this here, because I'm scared I'll be ridiculed for it, but hoping not
    I came out a year ago now, to my family, not because of anyone in particular, just because through various processes, i realised my sexuality
    the thing is, even though I've been out all this time, I still haven't had my first experience with a woman
    I'm just wondering, how do I go about this?
    I'm on some online dating sights, but when I get chatting to girls, I'm always afraid of telling them that I've never had an experience, and I'm afraid of waiting for ' the right one ' because I did that with a guy when I had my first boyfriend, and it wasn't spectacular the first time
    Of course, more than the physical stuff, or certainly as well as, I want a relationship, but I would like to have my first physical experience in a non pressurised kinda way
    Has anyone got any suggestions?
    Unfortunately going out is not so easy for me because of my disability
    Any responses appreciated, and thanks in advance

You don’t have to go into detail saying it is your first experience. Just go with the flow. If there is a connection, things will happen. Don’t overthink it is my advice - makes you anxious. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Like above, you don’t need to tell the person all the details and you never know, you could end up with someone you trust to tell. From my experience, women are a lot more open to communicating & not just a wham-bam-thank-you-mam.

Also, no matter who you kiss or sleep with, the first time with everyone is always a bit clumsy, no matter how experienced you are. Everyone does things a wee bit differently so it takes a bit of work from both sides to click.

Don’t overthink it and you never know, whoever the lucky lady is could be just as nervous as you!

Advertisement