Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 11

Options
  • 25-01-2021 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

iPhone 11 64GB delivered €560 Eglobal central with code WINTERSALE
    you could save extra €10 by going with free postage.
    It's €697.45 on apple's website.
    Have used Eglobal several times, delivery can take 3-4 week but have had deliveries in 7-10 days, its not a deal breaker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Link:
    https://www.eglobalcentraleu.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiA9bmABhBbEiwASb35V8NcW4H5ijaWsqQSeHvwBTZIBLxONUx_PAZl83v7qRs_Y3_9rIGZDRoCFR8QAvD_BwE

€10 off with sign up to newletter.
    It's a .com website but doesn't mention where it is located so wonder if there's Duty and Vat to be paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,010 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Are they brand new or refurbs?

Can't figure that out but the website does say new.
    The same phone with same specs has some different prices including with €35 for a screen protector. :eek:.
    An Iphone 11, 128GB for €600 is a bargain if new.

https://www.eglobalcentraleu.com/apple-iphone-11-64gb-a2223-dual-sim-cn-version-white.html

Guess that's a Chinese version?

Our office is located at the following address:
    eGlobal Central EU
    Total Apex Services Room 4, Unit G,
    9th Floor, Kwai Shing Industrial Building stage II,
    42-46 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, NT, HK

FAQ page doesn't work
    https://www.eglobalcentraleu.com/frequent-ask-question-faq-eu.html

Not looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Can't figure that out but the website does say new.
    The same phone with same specs has some different prices including with €35 for a screen protector. :eek:.
    An Iphone 11, 128GB for €600 is a bargain if new.

This might be the reason it’s that cheap

***The shutter sound of iPhone 11 A2221 version can not be turned off.

If that’s the model you are looking at

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 indolent

Bought the very same phone off eglobal for 590 with insured delivery.

10/10 would recommend. Delivery took less than 2 weeks, this was in October.

As above poster, the shutter sound can't be turned off, I think Asian countries require this by law. Don't really think this is a deal breaker imo as the phone is legit and brand new and am really happy with the purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

indolent wrote: »
    Bought the very same phone off eglobal for 590 with insured delivery.

10/10 would recommend. Delivery took less than 2 weeks, this was in October.

As above poster, the shutter sound can't be turned off, I think Asian countries require this by law. Don't really think this is a deal breaker imo as the phone is legit and brand new and am really happy with the purchase.

did you get stung for customs though?

MarcusP12 wrote: »

Nope.
    The prices on eglobal include any customs to be paid so eglobal deals with all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The devil's in the detail "Please note that all our products are imported goods and will not come with manufacturer's warranty but instead we will cover the warranty through our own company"

You could also get caught with vat & customs if it's from outside the EU. Tread carefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

First two posts on this board from a poster above recommending it - tread carefully

• Advertisement

You could also get caught with vat & customs if it's from outside the EU. Tread carefully.

No you don't. They foot the cost of customs.

Have you ever bought something from them ?

Grand if you want to pay extortionate prices for the same product in Ireland.
    Their warranty is in line with European norms.

Gerlad wrote: »
    First two posts on this board from a poster above recommending it - tread carefully

LMAO

I wish I was being paid to vouch for them..

If you can wait 2-3 weeks, it is worth the money saved imo.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

My son bought a set of Samsung earbuds from them and they broke in the first 12 months. Eglobal didn't want to know and Samsung repaired. When they went again after 13 months none of them wanted to know. Expensive lesson learned.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AS1890

My experience with eglobal

1. Ordered a Google Nexus 5/6 years ago. No issues or customs.

2. Ordered a Xiaomi Mi A1 3 years ago. 3 week delivery but no customs.

3. Ordered a Samsung (A90 or A70 can't remember). Got dispatch notification 3 days later but the "tracking" page seemed very generic and it only updates once a day. After about 4 weeks of "awaiting collection by courier" on this page I requested a refund and never got it off them. Paypal came to the rescue and refunded the order.

Their pricing is something else to be fair. I've seen Samsung S20 on there for around €500. I wouldn't recommend them after my last experience but use PayPal and you'll be fairly well protected.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 j.quinn.esq

L'prof wrote: »
    Are they brand new or refurbs?

Everything i have ever bought from eglobal is brand new and still in the wrapper

MarcusP12 wrote: »
    The price on the site is the complete price, nothing hidden, the last couple of purchases from eglobal have come from Hungary so no customs charge.
    Would appear they are somehow getting the packages into the EU/Hungary and then forwarding them on to Ireland, so no taxes.
    A huge big diplomatic bag:) not getting inspected by customs /s

The devil's in the detail "Please note that all our products are imported goods and will not come with manufacturer's warranty but instead we will cover the warranty through our own company"

You do know this is better than all those who brag about picking a iPhone up cheap when on holiday in the states, at least here you get a warranty.
    Have never been charged vat or customs, thats the appeal of this site, huge saving because of this

Gerlad wrote: »

Its a bargain , never mind tread carefully, jump in with both feet, the products are all legit, the last two phones i got from them , Samsungs, had the Irish/UK plug in the box!
    What more do you want?
    Save €€€ on purchase and no fear of customs, im not the only one in this thread to confirm this.
    Sure i will post a picture of the brand new iPhone 11 in a few weeks when it arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 12,010 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Its a bargain , never mind tread carefully, jump in with both feet, the products are all legit, the last two phones i got from them , Samsungs, had the Irish/UK plug in the box!
    What more do you want?
    Save €€€ on purchase and no fear of customs, im not the only one in this thread to confirm this.
    Sure i will post a picture of the brand new iPhone 11 in a few weeks when it arrives

If the brother hadn’t brought back a 12 Pro Max for me from Dubai I’d be very tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Two new posters to this site seem mad keen to promote eglobal.
    Almost like the aliexpress debacle a few years ago...

• Advertisement

Two new posters to this site seem mad keen to promote eglobal.
    Almost like the aliexpress debacle a few years ago...
    該死的! 我被發現了。 我花了幾個月的時間來研究自己的個人資料,製作一個愛爾蘭人的背景故事,11月初開始發布有關從北方購買可怕煤炭的信息,打算發布有關eglobal的討價還價 並在聖誕節期間獲得了一些銷售,但是不,我會玩很長的遊戲,等到新的一年才能獲得更多的銷售。
    我將不得不在黨的總部懇求並乞求另一次在愛爾蘭作弊的機會,董事會用戶可能贏得了這場戰鬥,但我將再次贏得這場戰爭!

Curse you round eye, i shall return to swindle all your money with fake bargains

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

該死的! 我被發現了。 我花了幾個月的時間來研究自己的個人資料,製作一個愛爾蘭人的背景故事,11月初開始發布有關從北方購買可怕煤炭的信息,打算發布有關eglobal的討價還價 並在聖誕節期間獲得了一些銷售,但是不,我會玩很長的遊戲,等到新的一年才能獲得更多的銷售。
    我將不得不在黨的總部懇求並乞求另一次在愛爾蘭作弊的機會,董事會用戶可能贏得了這場戰鬥,但我將再次贏得這場戰爭!

Curse you round eye, i shall return to swindle all your money with fake bargains
    *Translated, knew my weeks at the local chinese would pay off,definitely not a google translate*
    Damn it! I was discovered. I spent a few months researching my profile, making a background story about the Irish, and starting to publish information about buying terrible coal from the north in early November, intending to publish bargains about eglobal and get some during Christmas Sales, but no, I will play a long game and wait until the new year to get more sales.
    I will have to plead at the party headquarters and beg for another opportunity to cheat in Ireland. The board user may have won this battle, but I will win this war again!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

I bought a phone off them last year. Didn't turn up. They didn't want to know about it - blamed couriers - couriers blamed them (had to contact couriers myself multiple times). Took two more months to get my money back from bank (overall 4 months long). If I was ordering I'd go paypal / insurance and hope for the best but for me it's not worth the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Your completely incorrect, there is no manufacturer warranty from Apple with those phones, what their offering is a 3rd party repair. It is in no way comparable to buying a new product inside of the EU.
    Where are they based China, you need to send the phone to China for repair then.
    Where does it say they cover all vat and customs, it's a case or some people haven't been caught for them that all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Apart from the obvious shills in this thread, buying anything on EGlobal is a risk. As suggested purchase via Paypal if you want to take that risk.
    I have used before but would be wary of spending hundreds with them, even via Paypal.

bidiots wrote: »
    Apart from the obvious shills in this thread, buying anything on EGlobal is a risk. As suggested purchase via Paypal if you want to take that risk.
    I have used before but would be wary of spending hundreds with them, even via Paypal.
    ibb.co/4Jfs7R6
    Its on the way, shilltastic price none the less

It arrived in the netherlands yesterday and is in france today, hopefully delivery will be monday or tuesday

It arrived in the netherlands yesterday and is in france today, hopefully delivery will be monday or tuesday

We're all waiting with bated breath for the result of this. ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Is it an actual iphone tho? I know friends of mine had what they tho8ght were Samsung Galaxy phones some years ago and turns out they were very very clever knock offs (no biggie still worked fine but weren't actually real Samsung)

• Advertisement

Is it an actual iphone tho? I know friends of mine had what they tho8ght were Samsung Galaxy phones some years ago and turns out they were very very clever knock offs (no biggie still worked fine but weren't actually real Samsung)

Yes, they are authentic imports.

Advertisement