Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching Council Accounting Shortfall

Options
  • 21-01-2021 6:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am registered with the Teaching council for Business. I am short 30 credits for accounting and am struggling to find courses to address these shortfalls. Ideally, I would like to do one online.

Has anyone any experience meeting accounting shortfalls.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭2011abc

I assumed you were talking about the eight figure sum paid by us resting in their accounts !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Hi,

I am registered with the Teaching council for Business. I am short 30 credits for accounting and am struggling to find courses to address these shortfalls. Ideally, I would like to do one online.

Has anyone any experience meeting accounting shortfalls.

Thank you

Have you looked at open university? They have accounting modules and it's all online/work from home.

Also you can view all available courses on Qualifax. Just did a quick search for online accounting courses in Ireland

https://www.qualifax.ie/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=15

Advertisement