Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Mobile support

Options
  • 18-01-2021 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭

Trying to get Eir support on Chat and it's been offline since 9.30am.
    Anybody else having the same problems?
    Really don't want to spend all day on a phone call to them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭DopeTech

okidoki987 wrote: »

Pretty sure I read last year when I wanted to contact them that they had taken their online chat feature down while the staff were working from home so the only way to contact them would be over the phone. Just set aside about 4 hours and prepare to be hung up on while on hold many times before you get to speak to anybody. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭bronkobilly

okidoki987 wrote: »

was talking to one this morning regarding my account wen she stopped talking and said could hold a minute as the kettle is boiling to make a cup of tea wat a joke as all or most of them are working from home now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Looks like I'm going to have to ring them as Chat still offline :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Well that was painless!
    Rang, stuck in all the numbers to talk to someone and waited for 38 seconds to get answered by a human!
    Problem got sorted within 3 minutes and everything is the way it should be now.
    Very impressed which must be a first for Eir customer support.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭birchtree

can't even get through to anyone in eir. The automated telephony system keeps asking for the valid phone number, not recognizing the number, and looping back, there is no option to get through to the operator. This is PAYG number. Then I've put a different, bill pay number and got through in under 5 min, but bill pay do not deal with PAYG - back to square one. The op could not point me how get through, and suggested to visit nearest eir shop, which I would not mind if there was no Covid. Ridiculous service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement