Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it geting hot in here or is it just me?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by DeVore
    omg. I sat near him! Will I catch gay? Am I going to be queered-up?

It starts with the hair, then moves through the body...before you know it, it's taken over... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

sorry to drag up old threads but i almost pissed myself laughing at this post.
    Originally posted by DeVore
    omg. I sat near him! Will I catch gay? Am I going to be queered-up?

the sad thing is i know a couple of people that would think like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

and what i find amusing is DeV thinks he can stop me giving him nasal sex!! awww isn't that cute ^_^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Hmm.... I guess there's my chaces gone out the window? :(

(heh)

Ah pet, have fun and I'm glad you're outed and happy.
    (but you're still my bitch)

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by smiles
    Hmm.... I guess there's my chaces gone out the window? :(

you're chance may have gone out the window but windows are opening up for the rest of us...;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Ugh, please, no further posts from the Azezil Appreciation Society. I think I'm going to be ill :)

(Dunno how I missed this post initially by the way - did it get moved in here from another forum or something? Anyway, Az, don't you worry that your opportunities for buddy-buddy "ho ho we're all straight here so don't mind me rubbing your bum" type escapades will decrease now? ;) )
    (but you're still my bitch)

There are visual places my brain never wished to be transported to....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

G'wan Azezil!

/me remembers many an IRC conversation

Oh dear....suddenly all those ear rapings take on a whole new sinister light :)

G'wan Azezil!

Advertisement