Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is 15GB Data ?

Options
  • 19-02-2019 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

Hi I see Tesco Mobile are doing 15GB Data for E15 top-up per month. I'm just wondering how much does the average person use?. I don't watch television,just what'sapp,social media, a bit of youtube,so am I likely to use 15GB of data?. Is there incidentally ways to turn off 'hidden'/silent data usage? I've a Samsung Galaxy. Advice appreciated,thanks,S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

€15 for 15 or €20 for Unlimited. Why oh why would you.

Since the 30th Jan I've used 26GB. Mostly music streaming/Podcasts with some youtube. Check your own usage to see what you use.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

Spirogyra wrote: »
    Hi I see Tesco Mobile are doing 15GB Data for E15 top-up per month. I'm just wondering how much does the average person use?. I don't watch television,just what'sapp,social media, a bit of youtube,so am I likely to use 15GB of data?. Is there incidentally ways to turn off 'hidden'/silent data usage? I've a Samsung Galaxy. Advice appreciated,thanks,S
    Go to VF student X,20 GB- free all u can eat data,calls, messages,each weekend,plus 100 minutes and messages aswell

Advertisement