Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New fertiliser spreader

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

Just closing the loop here - I finally found a spreader after calling to a few dealers and looking on DoneDeal for ages.

It’s a second-hand Rauch Comet ZS 600, in good condition but seen plenty work. Paid 750 euro for it.

Maybe I paid too much but we needed it and I was fed up wasting time looking for a “bargain”.

Tis only when you go looking for something you see for yourself whether it’s plentiful or not

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

It’s a second-hand Rauch Comet ZS 600, in good condition but seen plenty work. Paid 750 euro for it.

They are a good spreader check what vanes are on the discs there are 2 types one type will throw the fert too far and not spread behind the spreader at all

Advertisement